Happy Bicycle Day

Discussion in 'General' started by YoSmokinMan, Apr 19, 2012.

1. today? fuckin sweet. im takin me a loooooooong bike ride

2. Wish I had the proper things needed to enjoy bicycle day.
    :(

3. I fucken love biking fuuuuccckkkk!!!!!!!!!

4. Boy is that a Huffy?!
    That's a nice bike!

5. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GugsCdLHm-Q]Queen - Bicycle Race - YouTube[/ame]

6. Are we talking about "rideing the bicycle" or actualy bicycles........

7. Nice i guess its time i bring out the fixed gear

8. Look at this hipster:rolleyes:

haha, kidding.

OP I have a crappp beach cruiser...the chain has been falling off D: I think im good for today...unless I go somewhere, lol.

9. I don't have a bike.

10. You are missing out!

Much better then driving around in my town at least, bikes are faster then the cars.

Plus you actually get more sun and IMO learn the streets better

11. Damn, it's bicycle day (never heard of it!)? Aw... and I still need to clean my mtb. Like real bad. I keep pushing it off, so I told myself I won't ride until I get it cleaned up good (it was squeaking my last ride).

I was planning on stopping to pick up some chain lube before work so I can clean it tonight/tomorrow morning and hit the trails again this weekend.

I wish I didn't have an almost 40-mile commute to work, or I'd bike to work. Well that, and I have riding on roads. Damn drivers! I stick to the single tracks. :)

12. Your bike must be fast :0

13. #15 Ajd0003, Apr 19, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2012
    I bike every mutha fuckin day

14. If the rain holds off, I'll definitely dust off the ol' 29er and take her for a spin after class.

15. Hah,I'm thinking most people aren't realizing what bicycle day is REALLY about.

:hippie::hippie::hippie::hippie::hippie::hippie::hippie::hippie::hippie::hippie::hippie::hippie::hippie::hippie::hippie::hippie::hippie::hippie:

16. It's about 1943.

I'll celebrate it the proper way in about 2 hours.

17. Lucky!

I don't have the proper paper to celebrate sadly.