Happy Belated Thanksgiving! : A Canna Celebration *w/ pics* (Could help for Xmas :) )

Discussion in 'General' started by BadKittySmiles, Nov 29, 2011.

1. #1 BadKittySmiles, Nov 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2011
    I meant to post this closer to, or even before the holiday to inspire folks in the kitchen... but better late, than never :p

Let me start by saying that I hope you all had a great holiday, with your friends and family!

Just thought I would share our Thanksgiving (ie ThanksCannaGiving) celebration with you folks. I don't often start new threads these days, but thought this was worth the occasion... if anyone likes to spend time in the kitchen with their herb, this may help a few folks out, come Christmas time. :)

-~Tazo Chai~ PumpCanna Pie-

Recipes for both the pie filling, and the crust, in the above link [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And it wouldn't really be a pumpkin-canna pie, without the Whipped, Sweet Vanilla Hash Cream!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

....Or, without the -Holiday Hash Nog-, a few cups of coffee, and the optional chai tea[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

(6 doses of
    Glycerin Hash Tincture, and a bonus chunk of solid Hash Oil, go into my nog...)

[​IMG]

But before we could have pie ('if you don't eat your meat, you can't have any pudding').....

Everything you see below, has been infused or tossed with hash oil...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Needless to say, we've been happily medicating off the leftovers since last week. :p

Hope everyone who celebrates it had a great Turkey Day [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Whoops... forgot to add another Thanksgiving appetizer that I took the time to 'document' :p

This one's really more of a Christmas holiday treat... but this is the time of year I start making them :)

-Sausage Cheese Bread with Hash Oil-
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. That is the most kickass thanksgiving spread ever, it all looks soo f'n yummy

4. Food thread made stomach go "huunggaarry".

5. Glad you liked our dinner, guys :p

I just had a late-night turkey sandwich, with a little stuffing and the last of the gravy.. I'll be sleeping well :)

A close shot of the hash oil before blending into the whipped cream..

[​IMG]

Where the hash oil was made with coconut oil, it's usually solid at room temp and lower. I melt it in a small amount of heated cream and swirl it very well (with the vanilla, too) before adding it to the rest of the cream and sugar, in the blender.

6. Cool stuff bad kitty! Did you ever move to a medical state yet? I just remembered your thread about mount to Cali or Colorado.