Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Happy Backwards Day Everyone! 3/21/09

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by JH52, Mar 21, 2009.

1. Happy backwards day! Remember to toke it up!:smoking:

2. on backwards day wouldnt we not smoke?

3. Maybes thats why I got told to fuck off last night :eek:

Edit: Probably not

4. 3....2.....1...blast off!

5. ]
    That's funny, because I actually noticed it was backwards day after waking up, picking up the pipe, and counting down like that before the fun times. :D

6. There's a Backwards Day??? I'm still smoking :smoking:

7. #8 DMOB12, Mar 21, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2009
    ?yad sdrawkcab si kcuf eht tahW

8. wouldn't it be Unhappy backwards day?

and then, you wouldn't know whether or not the OP was telling the truth; and you'd have to go with your gut instinct. And seeing how the OP doesn't have much time here nor reputation, I don't know what to believe. Because I like to see the good in people, but I can't with people I don't know.

Kudos to you sir, for this mind-boggling mystery. :smoke:

9. because if it were backwards day you would just call it forwards day...and on a regular day you would call backwards day backwards day....so therefore he is an imposter!

10. We basically just solved this entire problem by ourselves. +rep to you sir.

AH HA, good reigns over evil once again. nice try OP.

[​IMG]

11. Captain Underpants!!!!! :D

And I'm still gonna smoke, even on backwards day. ;)

12. I just did backwards of a the day before. Yesterday i slept all day today im up and about ;P

13. .noitseuq doog

i'm so confused :smoking:

14. Today is also my 2 month birthday!

I mean... It is not my 2 month birthday :/

15. On backwards day does bud smoke me like in scary movie 2?

16. My friend actually tried salvia for the first time today. Needless to say, his behavior was a little "backwards" ha ha ha. :p

I'll be trying it for the first time later. Wish me luck. :confused:

17. awesome day! haha. Who thought of it? Very clever.