Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Happy B-Day!!!!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by BungaJack, Mar 9, 2009.

1. Yes its my b-day 2day and my last day of gettin stoned until i find a job. It kinda works out but always around this time of the year i quite for a lil while. But i never can make it past 4/20.(just got to find a job before then thats all) But i woke up at 10 smoked a bowl and a bong. Started my coffee up and cooked myself some eggs and bacon. Ate that smoke another bowl took a shower and here i sit on GC. What else to do w/ my day till all my bros come over and smoke me out 2nigh? Maybe a quick rip on the dirt bike, maybe go buy myself a new peice. Any suggestions my fellow blades????:hello: (I guess i can start sayin blades now that im gettin a lil older)

2. Happy Birthday :)

3. Thankz dude :smoke:

4. happy b day i wish you a pot filled day
    last b day i had no pot

5. Ya those suck. I made sure i was goin to have enought. Picked up a 1/4 last night of some dank. It is the same stuff thats in my sig.(cant really tell if its good but it is). Thanks for the b-day wish melli.