Happy B Day To Meeeeee

Discussion in 'General' started by garf203, Dec 30, 2010.

1. Yea
    its that time of year again. I have no clue what the f*ck I'm doin today. Sorry if this one of those useless threads. Just wanted some suggestions. ITS A CELEBRATION BITCHES.

2. Happy Birthday. Get drunk. Get laid.

3. Why does everyone always want to get drunk on their birthdays?

4. haha its a nice thing to do

5. Happy Birthday dood...

Get laid before you get drunk...hahahah...
    least youll remember it then... what ever you decide be safe man..
    remember this time of year all the rookies are out there...

Slinger

6. Get a 6 or 12 pack of really good beer depending on your tolerance. Don't get wasted drunk, just buzzin. Buy an 8th if you can afford it. Call up some buddies, you will find something to do. Guaranteed.

Happy Birthday!

7. I'll drink in honor of your birthday.

8. I spent my birthday in jail. Christmas too. I don't want you spending your b-day and new years in jail. I suggest that you don't fight anyone today. And if you can't avoid it end the fight as quickly as possible and only stomp them for a max of 30 seconds before taking all there belongings and running. If the cops show up immediatly run on foot. If they catch your caught anyway so immediatly start fucking cops up until they taze you. Happy Birthday.

9. #9 garf203, Dec 31, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2010
    Thanx for the advice and birthday shout outs. My GC ppl are like no others.
    I ended up gettin drunk, high and laid. Dont quite remeber which order that came in. Lol

^^^ That sux. Sorry to hear that. Thanx for the birthday love and the fight advice tho.

10. Happy birthday. Enjoy yourself.:hello: