Happy 900 Post To Me!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by MrSmokebigbuds, May 2, 2003.

1. YAAAAAY HAPPY 900 POST TO ME!!!!

2. i thought it was 800 MrSBB *LoL* u probz jus stoned n e ways congratulations jus 200 away from the biggy now ;)!

3. LOL!!!!!!, GOD IAM STOED LOL!!1 happy 800th POST TO ME HHEHEHEHEHE=HAHAHA
    as

4. Trying to get more than you have.. lol

Keep up the posting and maybe the post counter will catch up with you!!
    lmao

5. congrats.

and I almost creamed my pants when I saw that pic.

6. couldnt wait till 1000 eh?
    that was gonna be my line when I saw 900,
    but then, 800? LOL, CONGRATS BUDdy!!! :) llollolololololllloolloo ENOJY IT :) L+)L):)

7. woah! thats a nice setup!

im suprised to see some of the rarer consoles there... was that an original megadrive i see there kitted out with MegaCD and a 32X!? ... and whats the big dark square? a 3DO?

told.... is that yours?

congrats bigbuds.
    did a little finger dance for ya. it woulda been a better dance... but i the drop of 100 lowered my excitement considerably ;)

8. ::::doing the 800 posts dance::::

Congrats, MrSbb!!!!!! :D

9. Yay...congrats on the posts :D

10. I have something you don't have. I have something you don't have. Neiner neiner neiner. I have an Odyssey2 from Magnavox. It's a nifty little gaming system that no one knows about. Came with a vioce attachment to let it talk. My grandpa dug it out of the closet and gave it to me, along with a laundry basket full of games.

11. happy 800th post! i just hit my 700th a couple days ago! im at like 740 now or something! holy shit told.... thats a LOT of video games! shit man!

12. ::does an early morning sloppy dance (just like your 800 not 900 noticing)::

hehe congrats

13. Happy 800 post !!!! :)

ick

14. o ha, ha ha...

;)
    just kidding!!! ROTFLMAO!!!

15. connnnnnnnnnnnngrats bigbuds:D

Grasscity Deals Near You