Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Happy 4th

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by oldskoolgrower, Jul 5, 2010.

1. Happy Independence Day, blades :D

Have a smoke. I hope everyone is being safe and having a great holiday, those of you in the US that is :)

Have a smoke!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. happy 4th osg!! as always the nugs look awesome..this is the oaxacan landrace right?

3. That nug is the hybrid I'm working on, a cross between the Oaxacan and Northern Lights #5.

4. Lookin' tasty.

Back at ya, man.

• Like Like x 1
  5. oh well regardless its nice sir, i truly envy you :wave:

6. Looks great :( Im dry for the holiday so jealous atm

7. Thanks :) You can grow stuff like this too. It's pretty easy.

More nugs before bed. The bigs ones are still curing for this particular harvest so I'm snackin' on the smaller nugs. It's nice and dense with a thick but mellow smoke.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

8. happy 4th t you aswell and that looks so yummy

9. Thanks, and yes it is :) Spicy and a bit fruity with very subtle skunky undertones. It goes down smooth with a strong finish, and the initial rush of THC hits you within seconds.