Grasscity - Black Friday Sale - up to 70% Discount
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Happy 4th

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by BethDonor, Jul 4, 2012.

1. Happy 4th to everyone in the States.

Thinking about lighting a bowl with a sparkler tonight? Anyone think this could be dangerous?

Let me know

I'll post pictures if I end up doing

2. Happy Independence day to you as well, fellow American.

You should light it with a roman candle instead.
    Tell me how it works :laughing:

3. Oh yeah. This is the piece that will be used.

Attached Files:

4. Whats that blue and red stuff in the chamber?

5. Water dyed with blue and red food dye.

6. Very patriotic :D

7. hahaha that is very patriotic

about the sparkler thing... you could try, but you might fry all of your bud, or risk burning something/someone

8. the amount of heat produced by a sparkler compared to the flame that comes out of a lighter is minimal. Sparklers are really only hot right at the point where the powder is burning. You definitely wont fry all of your bud.. and obviously you wont be burning something or someone else unless you're completely stupid.

I say give it a try, if anything the sparkler wont even be able to light your bowl, at least not evenly. but hey it's all in good fun so go for it.

9. Sparkler absolutely torched the bowl. Very easy to light.

It was cool, but it left a weird after taste as soon as I exhaled.

I'll post a video later.

10. #10 GanjasoarusRex, Jul 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2012
    I would not inhale sparkler smoke bad idea... they can contain aluminum, zinc, steel, iron or magnesium dust in order to create very bright, shimmering sparks.

11. Yea cool idea but prob not the best thing for you........fuck it, you live in Merrrica!!!!!!!!!