Happy 4th of july

Discussion in 'General' started by j-mf-s, Jul 5, 2012.

1. What are you guys getting in to tonight?

2. Fireworks and getting drunk as fuck!

3. my girls southern region, beer, marijuana and eating

happy 4th mo fuckas

4. Well I just got home and I'm a lil fucked up but I'm probably gonna go to bed

5. Smokin'...Drinkin' some Gatorade, and listenin' to HEALTH.:cool:

6. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kd-aL30Zhs4]Drake - Fireworks Feat Alicia Keys (Official Music Video) - YouTube[/ame]

I be lighting up like there's no tomorrow!

7. I hung out with my dad at this grill out thing. My dad played guitar with a band and then fireworks happened.

8. Toke. Couple of shots.

Some south park..

Sleep

9. Drank for a good 8 or so hours.

Right on, right on.

Happy 4th! :cool:

10. I'm not much of a drinker, but I thought; what the fuck? It's the 4th lol, I've got to drink something. Had some captain Morgan, played a few drinking games. Just got back home, and I'm about to spark up. Not a bad independence day in the least.

Stay safe everyone!

11. there was a mishap where we watched our fireworks. well they have them on the barge inbetween east peoria and peoria, on the illinois river.

well the last forework of the grand finalé, a firework tipped sideways and blew up on the barge. i have an excellent recording of it if anyone knows a good video imbed site besides youtube. and i'm on on iphone.

12. Freshly baked :D

13. Haha I baught a some fireworks and shot them with some friends, smoked a couple bowls. Now me and a buddy are just sitting at my place drinking a case all night and watching netflix ha great 4th! Hope everybody had a good one.

14. Shot off a shit ton of fireworks and smoked some bowls. It was a really good night. There may have been some other stuff I can't talk about here too haha :hippie: