Happy 4/20

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by claygooding, Apr 20, 2013.

1. Every year I keep hoping we will be celebrating the end of prohibition on this day,,towards that end I will be at my local courthouse to light a candle for the people killed in this insane war on drugs,not just Americans but for people all over the world dying because of our government funding the war on drugs.

Drug War Victims « Drug WarRant

Some day this war will be looked upon by historians as one of the most destructive policies ever enacted to protect the profits of the rich.:(

2. Weed weed weed weed weed weed weed weed weed weed weed weed Weed weed weed weed weed weed weed weed weed weed weed weedWeed weed weed weed weed weed weed weed weed weed weed weedWeed weed weed weed weed weed weed weed weed weed weed weedWeed weed weed weed weed weed weed weed weed weed weed weedWeed weed weed weed weed weed weed weed weed weed weed weed

3. So when do we spring Marc?

4. Happy 4/20 indeed. Weed + edibles + orioles game = pretty sick day ahead of me. Shoulda picked up a green orioles shirt during st. pattys

5. So far smoked a joint,the pipe,the vaporizer once and ate two grren peanutbutter cookies,,nap may be required before 4:20 or slobbering will no longer be optional.

6. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. been vaping and gonna smoke me some hash later.

HAPPY 4/20 EVERYONE!

8. Just got home from work...13 hours....damn im ripped...showing pic soon of the nug...not sure the name....maybe you all could guess?