Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Happy 1000th Post To Me!!!!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by smokin&tokin, May 8, 2003.

1. Happy 1000th post to me! I am baked as a motha fucker right now, and this is exactly my 1000th post at this site! kewl shit! Ok everyone! I want some god damn post dancing for me!!!!! Just Kidding! Have a good night fellow stoners! peace. im out!

2. critter those smileys are so cute:)

3. Hot damn!! Congrats on the posts

::doing the 1000 post dance....with no socks on::

That's all the nudity I can muster :D

4. congrats! :doing the 1000 post white boy wiggle:

5. I broke 700 earlier today and I've been here less than 2 months. Does that make me a post whore?

6. ::does the 1000 post dance for smokin and the post whore dance for wang ending up in a comical knotted self::

:D

congrats

7. :: swingin around in my chair as if to attemp a 1000th post dance.. but alas my back is sore (and stomache muscle problems) so its a bit lame. ::

all i can do to make up for it is to post a humerous pic of me trying to dance in my chair like a cripple.

S&T joins the 1k+ club! :D

Attached Files:

8. LOL digit

ill spin around in my chair with yas :p

congrats ! :)

9. was just spinning my chair with joy and hurt my knee. gonna go ice it. congrats on 1000!;)

10. Happy 1000 post dance!!!!

11. haha happy 700 th post Wang.... well, like 730 or something now!

12. ::does 1000 post dance for s&t, 700 post dance for the wang... all while spinning around on the chair to be cool like digit::

::falls off the chair, 'cause you shouldn't spin on chairs and dance at the same time... it's just not safe::

:D

13. hehehe. leave teh "chair dancing" to the cripples cottons, its just not safe if you've got too much exhiliration. :D

14. there'll be no dancing for me for a while. it feels like someone stuck a knife in my side, and every time i breathe (or move) it's like it's cutting deeper and deeper... i wonder if i pulled a muscle or something...

15. that actually souds kinda like what i had.

detatched stomache muscle. similar to a hernia.

16. Happy 1000th from an "FNG"!

Peace

17. i've had a couple pains in other areas that have me a little worried about a hernia. the main focus of it is on my right side, and it wraps around to almost my spine... and also hurts down south when i move certain ways or cough too hard... hurts like fuck.

damnit... i hope i didn't give myself a hernia! :(