Happiness

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by I<3Milfs, Feb 20, 2011.

1. I've had a horrible past 7 days. If you want a long accompanying story I can type one out. But on Valentines Day a good friend of mine hung himself and my mom had surgery on Thursday on her colon.

How does GC get happy besides smoking and doing drugs? I'm in the northeast USA so it's winter and shitty out so nothing outdoors is available.

2. Firstly man, I'll say, I'm very sorry to hear about your troubles, hope you're doing alright. As far as things to keep you occupied and/or happy, when shitty stuff has happened I always writing poetry/lyrics and songs. Play my guitar, try and get out and hang with friends, I smoke herb(just cos it is a good thing for good vibes pretty much).

I would just say the best thing at a time like this is to stay occupied. Play indoor sport, exert yourself, because if you don't do things physically, mentally you are more likely to be a mess. Maybe you should go camping with some friends or something.(might not be possible in the snow I guess, you could wrap up?)

Here's a funky song I like to put on when I feel down, I would also suggest The Beach Boys/reggae music like the Heptones, Bob Marley and Dennis Brown.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDZFf0pm0SE]YouTube - Stevie Wonder ~ Superstition[/ame]

Stick in there, friend.:wave: