Happiness to you and loving you.....

Discussion in 'General' started by Tle, Sep 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I can't believe he's dead. like i literally don't believe it.

2. I think he killed himself over a girl... Or tried to.. Idk.. I hope he is ok either way.:(

3. Is this serious man...

4. I still can not take this in I hope it is some sort of sick joke because Tle proved to be one of the greatest men on this site.

Somebody mentioned the idea of Fern being an angel... That is something that I, as an atheist, can not even rule out, such a great person down to his core. A truly hilarious and intelligent man, kept me laughing and smiling most of the time I was on here. So really, him being an angel isn't completely out of the question...

Whether he is gone or not, he is a truly important piece of my recent life, no matter what short amount of time I was here I felt as if he truly touched me and inspired me to be a brighter person, at least from his posts.

The man who radiated happiness.

5. Nice to see love and peace!

6. Tle, I didn't know you too well, but you were a great blade man. Only you know what's best man. Death is an amazing thing and I hope your soul rests easy.

7. This is so sad. :( alot of what he said made sense to me, I just don't think he should have taken it to suicide (apparently.)

Twas a good blade indeed and he will be missed. This bowls for you man

8. Tle's not dead

9. Dude,he better not be dead,man.

I don't want to believe it.

He didn't even get to hear the new Deftones record!

Although if he did take his own life,I can understand completely.Sometimes you have some amazing,profound experiences that make it hard to look at anyone/thing the same again.

I really hope this isn't true,but if it is,I respect his decision.Some people just know when it's their time.

10. Exactly.

And although I didn't know Tle all that well, I am only a month and a half old here, but I definitely feel like he would want us to rejoice in his death rather than be sad and upset about it. I think he knew it was his time to leave and he wants us to move on and also enjoy.

We should celebrate all the good things he did with his life rather than mourn his death. Just focus on his life, what he did and accomplished.

I am still having a hard time believing it though and I really am hoping its all just one big misunderstanding.

11. this made the hairs on my neck stand up,

now i feel it coursing through me, in waves...

rip, and rest assured there are those of us who will keep this rolling the right direction, we will flood the place with divine light

12. Did the other RIP thread get deleted?

13. ugh pass me the bucket im gona puke

14. yeah, I deleted it. I think we all been had.

15. TLE logged on this morning, he also had a second account..
    This was a troll scam......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.