Happiness to you and loving you.....

Discussion in 'General' started by Tle, Sep 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Tle, Sep 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2012
    "I'm talking about fate here - when feelings are so powerful it's as if some force beyond your control is guiding you to someone who can make you happy beyond your wildest dreams."

"Love is knowing you are the bud from which his happiness blossoms."

"Happiness is falling asleep next to you and waking up thinking I'm still in my dreams."

Dear unknown,

I love you. I love every little thing about you. I love your cute smile, your magical eyes, and the sound of your voice. I love your gentle touch, and I love the warmth I feel when I’m by your side. I can't stop thinking about you when we are apart. I need you by my side. You complete me. You mean the world to me. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. You are the one I've always wished for. I never thought that I would ever meet someone as special as you. I love each and every moment I share with you.

Love Always

Dear unknown,

From the very first moment I saw you I knew that we were destined to be together. It has been so long since a woman has captured my attention so fully or made my heart beat the way it did that cool day in May. Your smile lights up my entire spirit. Your laughter fills me with joy, and your mere presence will warm any room. I have no doubt you are the woman Heaven has made especially for me.

Thank you for the comfortable conversations and for asking me to be yours. Most importantly, thank you for sharing your love and wanting to make me your husband. No matter how slowly or at what distance our courtship developes, I know standing before God and our future family, vowing to be your partner for life, was the easiest decision I could have ever made.

Each day that passes makes our love for each other grow stronger. Although I know it’s hard for us to be apart, I know there is nothing that can keep us apart forever. Our desires will continue to stretch across any distance, over every mountain and ocean between us. Nothing can stand between us, and nothing will stop me from meeting you.

You are my future and nothing can ever keep us from our destiny. I miss you more every day. I am here with open arms where you will some day finally arrive... right where you belong.

Love Always

When things go wrong as they sometimes will When the road you're trudging seems all uphill When the funds are low, and the debts are high And you want to smile, but have to sigh When care is pressing you down a bit rest if you must, but do not quit.Success is failure turned inside out The silver tint of the clouds of doubt And you can never tell how close you are It may be near when it seems so far So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit It's when things go wrong that you must not quit. I dont understand, i never will. I wish i knew to help, i cant stand not knowing what to do. You wake up and what nothing. as if my life is lived through another and another is living mine. what i see is not what she sees. i come down in your room, here is me. euphoria in my mind as if i were to go i can, tears just keep rolling it goes, think less and it grows. this love is love and late So much i wanna say…So much i went though all because i love you I wanted as much to forget and turn back time when i was living simply without your presence Without all the complications that you brought to my life.Without all the lies…But then, every time I am with you.Despite all the liesDespite all the hurt…Despite all the Ingratitude…Despite all the deceit you thought i believed…Despite all the hate i felt and went through with…No matter how an UNGRATEFUL SCHEMING LYING BASTARD you are…My happiest moments still…Are the moments i happily spent with you…And i cant stay Mad to the only person who can make me really Happy… Effortlessly… No matter hoe stupidly In love I am… I cant Find enough strength to Drop or leave you…just everyone needs to know that they touch someone everyday in a different way and changes one.In our society we tend to rely on others to make us happy. How other people are treating us determines if we are happy or not. Even the traffic has a say in our happiness, and not forgetting to mention the weather. Not only does this often make us sad, it also makes us very vulnerable.just a simple hello or smile gesture towards then could change as if there the boy or girl that everyone loves and likes. im sitting behind a screen no one knowing me but wanting to spread love to everyone and tell them its okay but i cant. its as if im a ghost no one will know me and ill know no one. theyll read say what they want and go along the next day. ill wake up as nothing,people will learn one day after many tears 2000 years remaining,standing out side knowing i cant do what the future wants, ill never love you or know if i loved you still standing outside thought i couldnt do it with out you.

always and forever more.

2. Bro, did you ingest something a few days ago? I swear you're a totally different person.

3. Dude since I can't leave you a visitor message I'm gonna leave it here:

Your rep message to me was so sweet man. Like, it totally changed my life. I was once blind, but now I see. Lost, but now am found. I shall, as you so eloquently put it "don't go with the flow, create the flow."

Tle for president.

4. Yes, Tle for president indeed! I can't rep you yet either. :(

5. #5 Tle, Sep 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2012
    i might go but its okay, my fire is going out and ill be in the dark here soon.

6. Damn man. Whats your inspiration for this above post?

7. Death?

8. Why did you delete that man, it was beautiful

9. why did you quote it if it was so beautiful?

10. Didn't*? Didn't think of it at the time I guess, I just wanted to know what inspired all of it.

11. I think he's dieing.

12. No Tle don't go into that dark night

No Tle. Nooooooooooooo

:cry:

13. He left me the most beautiful rep message I've ever received. Made me feel good about myself. Is fern an angel?

14. For real though dude the one he left me was beautiful haha. I mean that. Shit made me feel all warm and fuzzy

15. Fern shoots warm fuzzy feels at us. He's definitely acquired angel status.

16. I wanna feel fuzzy :( lol j.k I got a lengthy message.

17. I didn't get a message :cry:

18. Here is one for you :)

When the mind perceives the body as distinct from it, abandons its own conditioning (the concepts) and recognises its own transient nature, it is victorious.
    Mind and body are each other's foes: hence supreme happiness follows their destruction.
    For, when they come together there is a host of suffering on account of their mutual conflict.
    The mind gives birth to the body through its own thought-force: and throughout the body's life-time the mind feeds it with its (the mind's own) sorrow.
    Thus tortured by sorrow the body wishes to destroy the mind, its own parent!
    There is no friend nor enemy in this world: that which gives us pleasure is considered our friend and that which causes pain is our enemy!
    When thus the mind and the body are constantly engaged in mutual destruction, how can one have happiness?
    It is by the destruction of the mind that there can be happiness; hence the body tries every day (in deep sleep) to destroy the mind.
    However, until self-knowledge is attained, one unwittingly promotes the strength of the other and they seem to function together for a common purpose - even as water and fire, though opposed to each other, work together for a common cause (e.g., cooking).
    If the mind ceases to be then the body ceases to be, too, on account of the cessation of thought-force and mental conditioning: but the mind does not cease to be when the body dies.
    Hence, one should strive to kill the mind.
    Mind is like a forest with thought-forms for its trees and cravings for its creepers: by destroying these, I attain bliss.
    When the mind is dead, whether the body (composed of flesh, blood, etc.,) exists or not does not matter to me.
    That I am not the body is obvious: for the corpse does not function!
    Where there is self knowledge, there is neither mind nor the senses, nor the tendencies and habits (the concepts and percepts).
    I have attained that supreme state.
    I have emerged victorious.
    I have attained liberation (nirvana).
    I have risen above all relationships with the mind, body and the senses, even as the oil pressed out of the seeds has no relation with the seeds.
    To me now the mind, body and the senses are playthings.
    Purity, total fulfilment of all desires (hence, their absence), friendliness to all, truthfulness, wisdom, tranquillity and blissfulness, sweetness of speech, supreme magnanimity, lustrousness, one-pointedness, realisation of cosmic unity, fearlessness, absence of divided-consciousness, non-perversity - these are my constant companions.
    Since at all times everything everywhere happens in every manner, in me there is no desire or aversion towards anything, whether pleasant or unpleasant.
    Since all delusion has come to an end, since the mind has ceased to be and all evil thoughts have vanished, I rest peacefully in my own self.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.