Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Happiest place on Earth

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jankasauras, Oct 20, 2011.

1. So, I was taking my Molecular Biology class, and you know how professor ramble on about random shit! Anyways, he told us about a study on where the happiest place on earth is! The answer to this statement is surprisingly Denmark! Idk why i'm telling you this, but it leads me to my next fact :D

The happiest place in the US is Boulder, Colarado :) and marijuana is legal there, most of you know this, but I just wanted to make this connection. Also, not only but Colorado is very beautiful, great job oppurtunities, and housing prices. After I finish my major, im transfering to one of the colleges there. Thanks or listening everyone haha

2. What do you mean it's LEGAL

3. Whoops meant to say MMJ is legal, that totally went over my head, my bad haha :hello:

4. Sounds fantastic.
    Might be there as well dude...

5. At first I was like "Shit, it's legal? Omfg!" And then realized that your high ass mistyped it.

6. [quote name='"Jankasauras"']

Whoops meant to say MMJ is legal, that totally went over my head, my bad haha :hello:[/quote]

Ok lol makes sense now

7. I live near boulder, and on 4/20 weed is basically legal. Just dont pull stupid shit and you can smoke in front of the cops ;)

8. yeah that made my room the happiest place on earth for a second there.

9. Sorry everyone! And, yeah I heard of festivals where people hand out joints/blunts/medibles etc. And cops just stand by and don't even care? Maybe its a rumor, but that sounds like a blast to me haha