Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Happening Now: Trying Out an Edible from Dispensary

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by newjersey14, Feb 15, 2009.

1. It's about 11:10 AM and I just ate a brownie from a dispensary. Can't wait to let everyone know how it goes :wave:

2. what kinda edible is it?

edit: nvm read it again n found out it was a brownie
    itll take a while before it kick in

3. I'm hoping it's strong enough to get me going. It wasn't very big because the dispensary gave it as a 'free gift' so I'm just expecting a small buzz. Who knows how strong it will be though :smoke:

P.S. This is my second time trying edibles. The first time I ate a rice crispy treat, but I think it was made with already vaped bud and it didn't do much of anything to me. I Hope this works!

4. I bet money it gets you stoned. :D

5. Which dispensary gave you the gift? Any idea what the strength is?

I tried some 12x granola from Lake Forrest Community Collective and did not feel anything. :(

--Chubbs

6. #6 newjersey14, Feb 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2009
    I think my buddy said Dana Point. He was planning on checking out Lake Forest next.

Edit: He also bought some 'soda' that had 100x written all over. Looked crazy :smoke:

7. Here is a link to a few dispensary reviews that I have done. Sorry for the mixed in strain reviews, not sure why they are there too?

[SoCal Dispensary Reviews]

Hope this helps.

--Chubbs

8. Thanks! I've been reading your site for awhile and I love it! Please keep up the great work.

Keep the dispensary reviews coming too please, I find them to be very helpful.

9. From a dispensary in NJ??

10. #10 newjersey14, Feb 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2009
    I wish :D

I go to school in CA so I am getting evaluated for a card this week.

A buddy of mine picked some edibles up for me to try to see if they helped my stomach in a different way than smoking.

I'm sure you've heard NJ has a bill on the floor which will legalize Medicinal MJ in NJ (MJ in NJ!!!). :smoke:

Edit: Just an update - it has been almost an hour since I ate the brownie and I think I am starting to feel it. In the past 5 minutes my stoned factor has been going up increasingly fast :)

11. The edible from dispensaries don't do anything to me, i have to eat a few to feel anything, the ones my buddy and i make would get an elephant high haha

12. +1

I made some a while back that put me down like a tranquilized land mammal.

--Chubbs

13. Well I am pretty stoned. Nice, mellow high just like the guy behind the counter said it would be. Definitely interested in trying more :D

14. new jersey dispensary?

what did you eat and from what dispensary?

15. I mentioned in a previous post I live in CA now. It was a brownie bite about the size of the ones that come in the Entenmann's brownie bite packages.

I ate it at 11:10 and it is 1:03 and I am STONED and still climbing. This is great!

16. Cool, WHERE did you get it was my second question...