Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hanzo Extracts

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Godoco, Oct 15, 2015.

1. I stumbled upon some edibles from a friend of mine and I just want some information about the potency or brand if anyone could help me out. They are named "Hanzo Extracts" and attached is a picture my friend sent me of the packaging. Unfortunatley when they were gifted to me they weren't in original packaging. I also attached a pic of a close up of the actual gummy. If anyone knows how many mgs these contain it would really help me out.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. The writing in your blurry photo is totally illegible. No idea how many mg of THC because I can't read the label. If you have doubts whether or not you can handle these mystery edibles, throw them in the trash and make your own using the excellent recipes here on GrassCity.

I wonder if there were some person or organization that could magically know the dosage of those edibles? Like, oh I don't know, Hanzo Extracts? Did you think to contact them?

3. I ran a google search on the company and nothing came up. Plus the photo isn't mine, I was just trying to see if anyone recognized the company/logo. Thanks for your advice though.

4. #4 puddleglum, Oct 16, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2015
    In that case, DEFINITELY throw them in the trash and make your own edibles, is my advice. [​IMG]