Hannibal

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by shadowprince101, Jan 17, 2014.

1. #1 shadowprince101, Jan 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2014
    anyone else watch this show ? i think it's fantastic. mads mikkelsen's portrayal of hannibal lecter is definitely hopkins-level in terms of greatness, without copying it either, hugh dancy and everyone else in the cast does a great job, and the overall cinematography, style, and violence is beautiful, although disturbing, to look at. can't wait for the second season.

2. I watched it for a few reasons. Don't know if it will make it or not, but I gives big props to the actor playing Hannibal. He does things physically that adds depth, while he has to remain dilligent in the portrayal of his characters vicious cycle of murder. It could be something as simple as what he might do with a finger while cutting and serving one of his home-made body parts extravaganza dinners. When I see an actor incorporate that kind of thought into his character, I very much appreciate it.

3. I think there was a thread about this show already?

But regardless, yes I absolutely love this show. I watched it when it aired and couldn't get enough of it, and just recently got the blu ray for all the cool special features and interviews and such.
    I love practically all the actors who are here, save a few perhaps, and the writing is top notch. The directing and cinematography is breathtaking and the violence and suspense can easily whisk you away.

Definitely a great show, and I am very much looking forward to this next season. The trailer looks epic! And their plan for the show gets me excited just thinking about it;

Season 1, 2, and 3 will be all new material based in the fictional continuity, then season 4 will be Red Dragon, season 5 The Silence of the Lambs, season 6 Hannibal, and a 7th season to wrap it all up in a new way!

4. Gotta say...at first I thought this was a thread for hannibal burress! Check him out!

5. Its great and way better than Dexter.Great Special effects,Great cast,great everything and Im a Hannibal fan.

6. Same here I like to watch Hannibal smoke a couple a joints an enjoy also if tg they did ths thing with the book's like emf3rd wrote that be tightSent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Grasscity Forum mobile app