Hanna

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Drybananna, Apr 13, 2011.

1. Anyone seen this yet? Or want to? There has been some good and some awful reviews, but I honestly loved it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zd4zGt13IE]YouTube - 'Hanna' Trailer HD[/ame]

Reviews:
    Hanna Movie Reviews

I found it to be put together quite well, the atmosphere especially. Soundtrack and acting as well, all just amazing. I felt a bit of a psychedelic vibe too, but maybe that's just me. Was slightly trippy at times.

Definitely watch this if you want solid performances, high octane thrills, and action.

2. Can't wait to see it!! I don't listen to movie critics.......always seems like the ones they hate are the ones I like best:rolleyes::smoke:

3. It was a good movie but it was very inconsistent.

Some scenes were way too fast paced, others were slow as a snail. And a lot of scenes were hectic.

It was still pretty good

4. was the music good?

and entire movie with the chemical brothers has to be good.

5. I kind of liked the inconsistency. Had an interesting flow.

Soundtrack is brilliant.

OST can be dl here:
    Hanna Soundtrack [2011]

6. would you say its worth the cash?

or just wait for dvd?

7. Hard to say, I don't wanna lead you wrong just because I thought it was great.

I went with a group of five people, 3 out of 5 liked it. The other two thought it was all right.

In my opinion though, it was well worth my cash.

8. cool, i was dissapointed by the last two movies ive went to.

i LOVE the soundtrack.

9. This movie is awesome if you looks at it like a grimm fairytale.

It's basically Little Red Riding or Hansel and Gretel with spy/assassin elements.

Plus the mosic is unorthodox for a Hollywood movie but fits the movie perfectly.

Had to bump this thread as soon as I saw it. The second half is smoked out. You'll love it.

10. I thought it was rly good....not amazing but solidly entertaining.

I'd have to disagree with the mucis overall though, I'm not a huge techno fan though, and there were scenes where it was coupled with visuals that could cause an epileptic seizure

11. Loved it man. Go see it.