hangovers

Discussion in 'General' started by chiefcheef, Feb 18, 2006.

1. anyone gets high hangovers? i think i get them because next morning my brain feels likes its filled with resin its pretty crazy.

2. Hahaha.

Naa, Hangovers from the booze, Most deff.

3. i get them i dont blaze that much like only weekends and its pretty dank bud and when i blaze its pretty bigg sessions out of a really nice bub or joints to the head. i got one rite now

4. no way man i love going to sleep blazed and waking up still high

5. occasionaly i will feel a little burnt out the next day from smoking, but nothing i consider to be a "hangover". although my brain will feel slugish and it is hard to focus sometimes when i wake up the next day from smoking massive amounts of bud. the analogy which i use to explain the marijuana "hangover" is that your mind is like an elastic piece of rubber. when you get stoned you expand your mind and this streches the elasticity of it's boundries. the next day your mind takes time to retract back to it's limitations within familiar reality, and thus you feel slower mentally.

6. your so smart

7. wow thats a good analogy, but ive never had a high hangover, i usually feel pretty good

8. sunday morning: i got a hangover smoked a nice joint to the dome of this dank ass bud my head hurts a lil feels like my brain is filled with resin and i want to scrapp it and smoke it! lol

9. Nope never, if im just sleeping for a hour or 2 then yea but not a whole night sleep or any thing.