Hangovers... ?

Discussion in 'General' started by project_n8, Jun 30, 2008.

1. Does anybody else not seem to get hangovers? Its really weird. A few weeks ago I drank a 26er of whisky and the next day I woke up just feeling tired. No throw up, no nausea, nothing. Sometimes I get sick after drinking alot but its only if I dont eat before. I'm not complaining though lmao.

2. i don't get hangovers. in fact the next day, i wake up feeling refreshed. haha

3. most of the time I don't get much of hangovers at all, assuming I get a good solid rest - most of the time I am just feeling a bit tired or slowed down the following day. And when I do get hangovers, 90% of the time it's just a headache which goes away within a few hours. Though I have had absolutely devastating hangovers with the nausea, headaches and throwing up. One of the worst was when I was completely unable to get out of bed without vomiting but REALLY had to pee. That was a dilemma for the ages!

But I find that liquor doesn't usually give me hangovers, and drinking water really helps. Though I would never say that I feel "refreshed" the following day, and I would also never say that I have had a night where the hangover wasn't worth it in some way ;) ...some nights more than others, of course.

4. Only got one once and I think I was near alchol poisoning. Drank way to much vodka, woke up with the worst headache. If I tried to get out of bed it felt like everything was spinning so I laid there for like an hour and my head was hurting so fucking much I had to get up and I puked right after and made my way to my kitchen downstairs and puked in the sink fro like 5 minutes then drank orange juice (no idea why) puked more, got some water then went downstairs and watch tv and just laid there but had to turn the lights ands the tv off cause it was killing me. Took like 6 or 7 hours for me to feel normal. I think I was borderline poisoned, lol.

5. Thats sounds more just like a hangover than alchohol poisoning. I've had alchohol poisoning twice (not bragging, just saying) and I ended up in the hospital over it both times. The first time was two days after I had quit drinking and I was still in HORRIBLE shape. Had to get a couple of shots on each Asscheek, not a good feeling. You guys are lucky though, I'm a whiskey drinker and I don't do it anywhere near what I used to, but when I do, I definatly pay for it hardcore the next day.

6. Yea I know what you mean its so weird. I feel really tired at first but after like 10 mins I feel great.

7. I usually don't get hangovers.

one of the only times i've gotten one was at 7,700ft above sea level and I was pretty dehydrated, it was terrible.

Usually I just feel tired though and whenever I drink, no matter how much, my eyelid twitches the next day, all day. Its so annoying.

8. back when i was a younger man i would kill off 5ths of jack and wake up ready to rock but thats loooong gone. i get wicked hung over from shenanagans like that now days.

9. No hangovers here as well.

10. hah same here i usually wake up early and full of energy for some reason

11. fuck you guys are lucky with no hangovers, i've had horrible ones where i can't eat the whole day without throwing up. sometimes i cant even drink water without throwin up, its the ultimate dilemma.

12. HAH exact same thing for me. I always get hangovers now. Even if its 1-2 drinks. I use to get trashed when I was younger and never had hangovers.

13. I get hangovers, not every time I get wasted though.

14. its pretty rare, i get a mixture of all the above posts. i sometimes wake up hella early, but more often than not, i wake up normal. Every now and again i get a really really bad hangover.

15. shit man me too, 15 shots of rum and the next day i was spinning. didn't feel better til i sparked a nice blunt later that day.