Hangovers

Discussion in 'General' started by TrueBlue01, Nov 24, 2012.

1. Anyone else out there try curing a hangover with more beer? Lol

2. It's pretty effective i'm drinking tonight so i may attempt this tommorow. I usally can't get myself to do it though.

3. Bloody Mary's work better.

4. Yeah they aren't tasting near as good a they did last night. Lmao. Just hoping for my head to stop pounding.

5. Smoke a joint all Will be good.

6. i'd rather have a weed-over anyday

7. People always say it works. All of my co-workers swear by it. Me, I just prefer a tall glass of Orange juice and some dank breakfast. Works just as well

8. I'm having a beer and a bong bowl. Should have my basis covered. Lol

9. Getting old sucks. I never used to get a hangover no matter how much i drank. Things have changed. Lol

10. smoke some weed

11. #11 Deleted member 351711, Nov 24, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2012
    It works.

Glass of cold water, half a beer, serving of last nights leftovers, then finish the beer. Then, if you're anything like me, you drink more beer. Cuz that's how alcoholism works player

12. Yeah I'm a lot like that. Lol. Hey i got an excuse. Its rivalry week for college football. Lol

13. Better idea, dudes- drink at least 16 ounces of water and take a "B" vitamin or "stress tablet" with it before you go to bed.

Alcohol is so poisonous, that your body will "steal" water needed for normal bodily functioning, to denature it! The alcohol is changed into sugar (leaving you open to a "sugar crash"), but your body handles sugar better than alcohol. This process usually leaves you dehydrated! (which can cause many of the symptoms of a hangover)

Alcohol also flushes out "B" vitamins, which are needed for normal brain functioning. Taking a "B" vitamin before you crash restores what you lost from the alcohol.

Drink more water in the morning, smoke a joint, eat a healthy breakfast, and you will soon feel better.

And cannabis can help prevent alcohol brain damage-

Latest Studies Imply That Cannabinoids Are Protective Against Alcohol-Induced Brain Damage (news – 2011) Latest Studies Imply That Cannabinoids Are Protective Against Alcohol-Induced Brain Damage

Marijuana May Offset Alcohol-Induced Cognitive Impairment Among Teens
    (news – 2010) Marijuana May Offset Alcohol-Induced Cognitive Impairment Among Teens

Popular intoxicants: what lessons can be learned from the last 40 years of alcohol and cannabis regulation? (abst – 2011) Popular intoxicants: what lessons can be l... [J Psychopharmacol. 2012] - PubMed - NCBI

Granny

14. I'll have to try that next time. I normally never drink water after drinking. Thanks for the tip. Lol

15. Water. Gatorade. Weed. That's my go to.

16. Weed, water, cigs, grilled cheese.

17. I don't get hangovers. I'm like Jesus or something. I can drink like a whole bottle of vodka, and never get a hangover. It's unreal.

18. I was like that up until a few months ago. Now my hangovers are nothing a big greasy meal and a joint can't fix

19. :laughing:

20. fuck that you guys really drink more beer to cure a hangover???

Wtf

The best cure for me is a sativa and a fatass bowl of Menudo...oh fuckkk it's soooooooooo good