Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

hangover from smokin weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bballer, Oct 31, 2013.

1. So im a fairly new smoker..have only smoke maby a total of 11g ever. So i smoked maby 1g -1.5g last night and when i woke up this morning i thought i was not high anymore. so i went to class thinking i was having a normal day. now that i got home i feel as if i was still mildly high from the night before because i was acting fairly awkward like struggling to anwser questions. it could just be me though because as i was driving home i got high again and im still high as i write this. so i just have not fully come out of my high, enough so tht i could tell i was high

Is it possible to still be high from the night before

2. I don't see why it isn't possible. I've been smoking for about 10 years and I've only had something like that happen to me once.

I smoked a quarter one night (what a waste) and I was still feelin it when I woke up. So in my opinion, yes it is possible to be high from the night before.

Especially since you are new to it, I could definetley see it happening. It's nothing to worry about though, mary won't hurt ya :smoke:

3. I don't think you're still high, you're just not used to the 'day after'. After you smoke sometimes you can feel a little out of it.

4. #4 Weedity, Oct 31, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2013
    When that shit used to happen to me, I called it an after high, or being burnt out. 

Your just not completely used to being high, the after high, etc

After you get a tolerance, that "after high" doesn't even really exist anymore. After an hour of being high, it's like I never even smoked. Back in the day, I'd be high ALL day and night, wake up feeling slightly stupid, all from like a gram hahaha 

• Like Like x 2