Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hangover/bad comedown from weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Northern_Stoner, Aug 26, 2007.

1. #21 Blazed Filipino, May 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    This happens to me every night of my life.

2. If its dirt weed, youll prolly feel sluggish, tired, and have a headache the next day(dont remind me of my uncles homegrown. Lol.) and sometimes if the nutes werent drained properly before harvest, thatll cause ya to get a headache.

Ive only had "hangovers" back when i first started toking, and that was with just some regular low quality bud. But whenever i get beasters or dank, if i go to sleep high, ill usually wake up with a bit of a buzz, but it wears off after a bit. Or sometimes after a long session ill feel groggy.

Remember, your breathing smoke into your lungs, so after a long session of multiple blunts/joints/bowls, your gonna feel groggy, cuz that smoke is depriving your body of oxygen.
    Nothing sucks worse then what i call a stone headache, its when you smoke so much, your head starts to pound from a lack of oxygen.(it usually happens to people who arent accustomed to large amounts of smoke.)

3. LOL'D so hard at that part...:smoke:

4. I avoid sprayed nasty shit. Or plastified hash which is just poisonous shit.

I now drink juice when I'm chuffing and only occasionally get weed hangovers. I get proper homegrown too.

Even then when I get headaches it's not severe. But before I did that, I used to get them often. Back when I was a naive youngster.

If it can help anyone, here are a few tips: Marijuana Hangover - How To Get Rid Of A Weed Hangover - Find A Remedy

5. When I smoke mass amounts of bud, I end up getting a feeling the next morning I decide to not smoke up that feels like I'm starting to get the flu. And then I smoke more and it goes away. Haha.