Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hangover after smoking weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Userguy, Jan 30, 2012.

1. I think that I get a hangover if I smoke a lot of weed. Yesterday we went out with friends and got really really high, so high that I actually had to throw up cause of the caugh. I woke up this morning and was feeling kinda woozy in the head. During my morning trip to school I lit one up (mixed with tobacco) and got really high, went to school, and when i came back home i just immediately went to sleep. I woke up 2 hours later with my mouth dry (happens every time i smoke weed and go to sleep), a small headache and my heart was pumping like crazy. It's about 16 hours since I smoked it and I still kinda feel it. Does anyone else get this feeling and is it maybe cause I'm new?

2. simply let the high wear off before sleeping. However, that can be pretty hard when just starting out.

The first time I smoked, I really didn't know what I was doing (my current dealer was smoking up my friend and I in his car). I had about 5 big hits. But I never really felt anything. I felt worse the day after, actually.

My second time, I smoked .5 with my same friend, and just got a giggly, not very woozy kind of high. I went to bed an hour and half after, woke up feeling horrible.

The third time, I split 1.5 between myself and 2 others. I got so blasted I could barely walk. Then an hour later, my dad called and wanted me home. Ruh-roh. My friend dropped me off and I stumbled in. It took about 20 minutes for me to get the door unlocked. I made a sprint for my room and went to bed (around 1am). I got up for Church at 6, and still couldn't even make a conversation.

however, now that I can no longer count the times I've burned, I have no problems, even if I go to bed blazed. But, moral of the story is not to go to bed trashed if you're just starting out.

3. odd... i've found that smoking herb helps me get really good sleep, the two go kind of hand in hand for me

4. Half the reason of me smoking is that awesome sleep. I smoke 20-30 minutes before bed every night.

Only downside is no longer having or remembering my dreams.

5. it might be because you smoked a tobacco mix bowl and slept, the minor headache could be because your really dehyrdrated, i always get headaches from severe cottonmouth after naps, sorry if this dosnt make sense stoned :smoke: also make sure theres no seeds in your bowl could also cause headaches.