Hanging out high as hell

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by m18, Jan 16, 2013.

1. Recently at time I smoke with or just hang out with roommates and friends baked I just feel out of place and get extremely quiet.( High or not im normally quiet but when I smoke I feel like its like im not even there). Point is I just feel like at the end of the day no one really cares what I have to say. Probably just over thinking shit in my head but just wanted to vent. Peace sorry if this is just a bunch of rambling..

2. Over thinking creates issues that aren't there. If you have something to contribute to the conversation, then say it.

Truth is they probably don't care about what you have to say. Lots of people listen to a conversation with the intent to reply instead of understanding what they are saying. Just talking to hear their voice.

There's nothing wrong with being quiet. Just gotta crack out of that shell. It'll come with time (thats what she said) Get comfortable with yourself man

3. alcohol usually helps me with this

4. Ah yes alcohol. Creating false confidence

5. damn that sucks, when I'm high everybody loves me.

6. it does work though. i wish society never had alcohol but we do so might as well drink every once in a while. i dont know what to write...

next time you hang with people like this take a 6 pack of some good beers, don't over do it but just get a little buzz and your tongue should loosen up

7. Ya I have no problems when I drink, except doing crazy shit blacked out but even then I laugh it off. Like last night I don't remember walking back from someone else's room and going to bed, guess that's what 9 shots in 2 hours will do.

8. Yeah when I drink I'm fine just every time I smoke, I might cut back for awhile

9. Fucking same shit happening again sick of this bs

10. It is time to make a change

11. I know what you mean when you talk about how you think they don't really care what you have to say.

I have one group of friends that seem kinda like yours. I want to hangout with them cause they're mostly nice and chill but they just don't make you feel comfortable to say stuff that you have at the back of your mind.

I have a different group of friends who I can act like a complete goof with and they will respect me 100% and give me a good vibe.

but yeah maybe you need to find new friends. maybe you need to lay off the weed. maybe you just need to not worry about it.

12. Ya I think I'm going to stop smoking for awhile even though it's most likely all in my head. For me if I think about it, it makes sense because the times I want to get as high as possible I keep expecting and wanting to get higher but when I don't want to get as stoned even the smallest amout gets me beyond where I want to be. Working on change though

13. This site is so anti- alcohol.. Smh

- alcohol isn't bad in moderation just like weed. OP if you want to take a break from smoking do it. It will never hurt to stop indefinitely or come back when you feel ready. If alcohol helps you talk more that's perfectly fine as well. Just don't over do it like anything.

14. Yeah I do have really good self control like I could smoke or drink every single day for a month then just stop no problem

15. What do you expect, it is a weed forum after all. I will say it is rare for good to come from alcohol, but I am also a hypocrite since I have at minimum a couple drinks every night. Moderation is key with anything. Know your limits and know when it is time to take a break.

16. I can tolerate a bottle of beer every once in a while. But I usually only get through half before I give it to my hubby. So when I want a beer I get a good one.

But really, if you put weed and beer in front of me, I'll go for the weed every time.

17. I'd take both lol

18. Haha so fucked up right now, 9 shots, cannabutter then smoked a spliff. So fucked up right now all 9 shots were in 1 hour