Hangin tampons in my curing box..

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by Apeballs, Sep 13, 2011.

1. I figured it would help with any extra moisture in the air.. Because some of my buds are very thic so I said fuc it why not.. And the tampons seem to be swelling.. So I guess it's working.. Any comments?

Attached Files:

2. Way to think outside the box.

3. High five for a more than likely high idea!

4. They will do nothing they are intended to remove liquid by absorbing it by direct contact.
    You can hang 100 towels or tampons and it will never help your weed dry.

You could use a desiccant inside a sealed box to speed drying but it is not necessary.

Do you have some kind of a tampon fetish?

5. Should've hung some witches

6. Lol!! My girl is pregnant so she jus had them sitting around.. And yes it was mos def a high idea.. I figured it couldn't hurt.. I'm jus ready to smoke the shit!

7. OK man cool story bro! Now you can save them for when she has her next period after the baby or donate them to some other needy female. Waste not want not.

8. ^ give him a break dude, no need to be so harsh!

9. Funny stuff

10. I think he knows I am also joking a bit as well. I just + reped him to be sure.:wave:

11. No harm no foul.. I jus appreciate the feedback fellas

Attached Files:

12. Well that explains why I found one in a bag last week!!! :eek:

13. Might I suggest using pizza boxes (clean/unused) they also help control the smell :)

14. He was thinking about what's inside the box.

.....and by box I mean vagina.

15. Actually, they do remove moisture from the air. Yes, they work by direct contact; they directly touch water molecules zipping thru the air as gasses which they then trap because of their lower water concentration (higher water potential).
    Effectively, drying would quicken in a small and enclosed space because the air would have a higher water potential because of the tampons sucking moisture out. The same is achieved by a fan blowing a stream of air by the buds; it wicks moist air away, letting the buds dry faster

16. [quote name='"1sttimegrower"']

Actually, they do remove moisture from the air. Yes, they work by direct contact; they directly touch water molecules zipping thru the air as gasses which they then trap because of their lower water concentration (higher water potential).
    Effectively, drying would quicken in a small and enclosed space because the air would have a higher water potential because of the tampons sucking moisture out. The same is achieved by a fan blowing a stream of air by the buds; it wicks moist air away, letting the buds dry faster[/quote]

You can't fight it when it just makes sense .. Well said ..