Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hangin out with non pot smokers.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Craving, Feb 6, 2012.

1. yeah, basically tried everything else, nothing worked, but i've been able to drop the dose since i started so it's getting there.

anyway, back on topic before i'm banned or something :hide:

2. Sometimes it bothers them, because I would always hangout with them high and I get the feeling they felt like I needed to be high to tolerate them for some reason? But they didn't care for the most part.
    I stopped going to hangout high because i love my friends high or not :)

3. The girl I really like hates weed. I am not sure why. I even asked her why, and she just said she had a terrible experience when she tried it. I only realized recently that it was probably because she greened out.

Other than her, all my friends are stoners.

4. I don't hang out with people that don't smoke... It's not on purpose I just don't really talk to people that don't smoke lol