Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hangin out with non pot smokers.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Craving, Feb 6, 2012.

1. I hangout with my gf baked all the time and she doesn't care. It's not like I'm a different person just because I smoke something silly.

2. My parents are non smokers but my dad doesnt give a shit because he used to smoke it, but if Im high infront of my mom she'll be like "still smokin dope" *Hateful voice* cuz shes all anti weed when yet she was raised in canada?Ill never understand although she grew up in the 60's and 70's time period so im guessing canada released a bunch of propaganda to the public at that time?

3. Sometimes I prefer hanging out with my non stoner friends. typically i hang out with people i like blazing with but theres always that feeling that we got to have bud or we wont have a good time. with the non smokers i dont feel that pressure

4. #44 zowie, Feb 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2012
    most of my friends don't smoke, but a couple do. after I started smoking, they don't really talk to me but those couple of friends that smoke do o-o, but I still smoke and hang with them. they dont even notice that baked off my ass most of the time.

5. Although it's sometimes entertaining and interesting to hang out with non pot smoker's,nothing can beat the love that you get hanging out blazed with smoker's (no homo).

6. I tend not to chill with non smokers unless im dry :( but i chill slonr eith few tokers

7. Depends on the friends. Usually I can hold my shit and they don't have to know. When some of them do know, I think they feel awkward for a minute and then forget or try to mess with me. Most of my friends are chill even with me smoking around them. My boyfriend sometimes feels neglected when I'm high, like I'm flirting with Mary Jane too much ;)

8. After reading on this I asked a few of my nonsmoking friends they said they really don't mind and that the only difference really is I seem a little scatter brained to them when high, but I can control myself. So it's all good :smoke:

9. My mom's the same way and she used to smoke weed a ton when she was younger, although she started doing coke n shit when she was like 18 and she says its because of the gateway drug theory, when really its her fault (she just doesnt want to admit that). She doesnt out and out condemn me for it, she just makes little snappy comments all the time and doesnt like me being in situations where I could get in trouble with the law.

Lots of people are hypocrites, and a lot of parents just dont like the illegality of weed in regards to their kids.

10. I'd say 90-95% of the people I hang out with DON'T smoke. (That I know of)
    I actually only have like 12 People I smoke with. I enjoy smoking alone, gives me time to relax and control my surroundings, nothing against group smoking though! Nothings better to me than 3-8 People in a room with more blunts then you can handle :D

11. Just curious, why don't you smoke?

12. Basically same situation as the op. But I have convinced most of my non-smoker friends to smoke in the past couple months, so I don't have a lot left. Maybe a couple.

13. don't really like it. i know we're not supposed to mention other drugs on heeeere, but in the interest of answering your question, just going to say that i take xanax (for anxiety, prescribed, small dose once a day), & that works for me, both therapeutically & i enjoy the small buzz i get from it. i don't really enjoy any other type of buzz.

14. I only have 2 good friends that smoke. The rest of them don't smoke but don't care. When I hang out with them when I'm high I just don't tell them. Sometimes they figure it out but most of the time they don't.

15. They're too weird of people imo. They say too much fucked shit and it gets on my nerves.

16. One of my best friends used to be straight edge, that is until I got him to share a bowl with me. He has never looked back.

17. All my friends got big breasts so its all good :eek:

18. Pretty much everyone I hang out with ingests marijuana/THC in one form or another to varying degrees. I find that I'm the one that's stoned most of the time. I knew a bunch of people that didn't smoke but I simply couldn't align with them in their life philosophies. The philosophy of those that have ingested the herb and those that haven't seem to be very different from one another. A lot of the people that I know that didn't smoke were prudish, illogical, and well... boring. So, I don't really talk to them anymore.

Life's better with weed.

19. I do have to agree, the people I know who don't smoke give off a negative and stressed vibe that I really don't dig. I still hang out with two of my best bros who don't smoke because im used to them but new non-stoners can get on your nerves quite quick.

20. I don't think I've ever met someone who doesn't like getting high after they've tried it haha but that's cool I respect your personal choices.

That shit you're taking now though (don't wanna mention its name) is pretty bad for you man, I would try some natural options personally just because if you're on that steadily it can cause some serous problems later in life and even now. It doesn't have to be bud, but try some meditation? Maybe a healthier diet?