Handy Little Tool To Keep Your Stash From Drying Out

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by HotDish, Dec 7, 2011.

1. Not sure how many people are aware of these things.... I know most of us obviously know you can put fruit peels and such in your stash to keep your bud moist,, but you run the risk of the fruit peel creating mold... tobacco pouch humidifier buttons are amazing for keeping your weed from drying out... its just a tiny little aluminum disc with a piece of compressed cotton inside that you submerge in water and toss in your jar/bag... cost no more than a $1 at your local tobacco shop.... for those of you who like the idea of adding flavor to your weed... you can drip extracts onto the discs to add aroma and slight hints of whatever flavor you add... lemon.. mint(menthol).. orange.. peppermint.. vanilla... whatever.. im kinda surprised more headshops(locally or online) dont carry these.... because they add just the right amount of moisture to keep your weed burning and tasting fresh

[​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. Cool thanks for sharing! I'll keep my eyes out for these the next time I run out of screens/papers haha

3. Can't I accomplish the same thing by just using a regular cotton ball and dipping it in some water?

4. accomplish a metal encasement? No? you gotta buy that....

5. you could.. but a bag of cotton balls will cost more than one of these.. and you don't have to worry about weed sticking to the cotton.... you could also smoke out of a pop can if you wanted to.. but we've found better ways to smoke weed.. .this is just a better way to keep your weed from getting dry as dirt

6. glass jars work pretty well

7. already would keep my bud in a mason jar... i have tons of them around the house since we can our own food... the bud still goes dry if you open it often... and occasionally there is the oops of forgetting to put the top back on