Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Handle smoking and school

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Pa Nugs420, Jul 10, 2011.

1. Any tips to handle smoking and school? I like to amoke right after school but could I do my homework and study while im baked. I think not. I just want some advice on how to handle both.

2. Get used to doing it high, or put it off till you finish your homework as a reward. What I did.

3. Some people handle school and smoking well together, some don't. It does suck though being high so often you don't retain much from what you've learned.

4. I only did my work when I was stoned. I concentrated so hard on it I basically created a whole story in my head about doing the homework.

Usually B+'s (whiich is hella good for me) doing essasys.

Use to beable to type really good too,. as you can see now as im drunk and fucking suck at typing

5. I'm in college and smoke often. Smoking and school can be GREAT for some things but can suck for other things. What ya sippin on?! I've got myself a couple bowls and some rum & coke :)

6. i'm high most of the day everyday and i manage to handle school pretty well. that being said, a lot of people do struggle to balance the two. i consider myself quite lucky that i am able to do so.

the key is knowing your own capabilities while you are high. if you know that there is no chance that you can focus on your homework while high, then it's probably a good idea to do it before you smoke up.

if you do decide to smoke before doing what you need to do, just keep a close eye on the quality of your work, and if it starts to slip you should re-evaluate your habits.

since the beginning of this year, i smoke before school, when i get home, and sometimes at night too. my grades this year have been better than ever, purely because i have been putting in a lot more effort than i have in previous years. because i made the decision to smoke so often, i realised that i would have to try harder rather than slack off and follow the stoner sterotype.

most of the kids at school know i smoke, and are amazed when i do so well in tests and exams.

it comes down to the effort you put in, and you have to be aware of what the herb is doing to you, because it affects every individual differently. /rant

tl;dr
    work out how you function while high and make a conscious decision on what is best for you individually.

hope i was able to help!

happy toking :bongin:

7. How do you function in school high? Pay attention i tend to doze off a little

8. I couldnt go to High school if I wasnt high. I couldnt do anything lol. Basically you just have to get used to it. It comes by experience.

9. it does take some getting used to, but you learn how to handle it.

don't smoke before school yet, start out doing it after school and see if you can focus on your homework. if you can't, then going to school stoned isn't a good idea.

at fourteen though, sticking to smoking on weekends and holidays is probably your best bet.

btw, never smoke AT school. you get caught, your fucked. not worth it. just sayin.

peace

10. I remember when I used to go to high school, our lunch period was 1 hour and 15 minutes, and we used to blaze every single day, if we didnt blaze the lunch would be boring as fuck :p

11. not gonna lie, i have/do smoke at school, or on school camps :p

just saying generally, it isn't a good idea.

at my school it's easy because the front oval is huge and right next to the beach, so the sea breeze carries away the smoke real quick and we can just sit on the grass and pass a joint.

teachers never come over, but we sit in plain sight and they have no idea :D