Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Handle on pipe

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Bri0345, Oct 20, 2018.

1. I have this weird handle on a pipe i just got, ive never seen it before. Is it decoration or do you hold it ? It seems like a weird spot to hold it too so i dont know Snapchat-586340766.jpg

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Looks like a stylized stabilizer. You don't hold onto it directly, but you let it rest between your fingers that are holding the bowl.

The bumps work the same way. More often I've seen those types of bumps next to the bowl (where the tentacle is on yours).

• Like Like x 1
  3. ^ agreed.

That’s a cool looking pipe!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Hold like a regular pipe, those are there to help it feel stable, like a coffee mug is designed.

5. #5 bomattt, Nov 15, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2018
    Does it have a flat bottom? If it does I would say it’s decoration. If it doesn’t I would say it’s for stabilization. Either way it’s a cool spoon. Never seen one that had one of those things on it.

6. hold it however feels nice!

7. sweet pipe by the way