handjobs

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by since93, Jan 31, 2011.

1. i know its all about bjs but what do you think about some top notch, grade a kind of handjobs then?...i think handjobs are like....just too cool to even write about...(which ties in with rouseeaus shit about some feeling are inexpressible on paper etc but hey....

2. Nothing wrong with an old fashioned. Quality foreplay is quality.

3. Nothing wrong with a good handjob. My ex was very good at it.

4. see thats interesting because handjobs are generally classfied as mediocre....like both of you said "nothing wrong"...not like "oh yeah, let me get a hot handjob tonite!" you know?....lol

5. well considering i can jack myself off just fine, ill stick with her mouth, pussy or ass. or ears, i mean shit who am i to judge

6. aw man we need some illustrative videos up in here....

7. Im not really a fan since most times I could do it better myself but if the girl was good at it I probably wouldn't complain as long as it ended up leading to somewhere else hah

8. ^^^^^^^^^ AGREE....

i once had a chick,, when i was 17 ask me why i never '' fingered '' her...

i told her if she wanted me to put something in her twat...

i got's something better than a damn finger,,,,

so no handjobs for me,,, i can play with myself,,,,

BUT IT'S KINDA DIFFICULT TO SUCK IT,,,,,,,, need a little help...:D

9. haha using this line next time a girl asks me that

10. so much for niche sex i guess.....:smoke:

11. haha I do enjoy them, but they can make me feel queer as hell.

"No no, that's not how you handle a penis. You gotta put that here, and this over the-.... Ah christ, just let me do it!"

:smoke:

12. cuz then it starts to get real interesting...the dirty trombone is one of my presonal favorites (chick licking ass while handjobbing)...:smoke:

13. A rusty trombone is the best.

14. :hello:

I think I might have to sig that. Fuckin great.

15. "Can't I just give you a hand job?"

"What makes you think... that you could ever be as good at that... as me?!"

-Joe Rogan

:laughing:

16. Handjobs are like fast food.

They usually suck,can be done better by one's self,and usually
    involve other people's nasty hands on your stuff.

17. insanely wrong dude....aw man the levels that youre wrong at....

18. I'll be honest I only ever had a single handjob and it was in middle school:D

So yes I guess I could be very wrong.

19. Ha, I remember when I went to a Church Lockin in Middle School, and got a Handjob while watching batman. LMAO. Good times.

There was also about 15 people in the room and I'm soo glad We had a blanket.

20. you know one sexual analogy that came to mind is the anal sex for the women analogy...like you know most women will say "im not into anal because it hurts, etc...."...well, a lot of the underlying logic there applies to handjobs because if there is some inexperienced individual at the end of your dick, the whole thing becomes torture...