Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

handheld vaporizer

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by terrorstorm, Jul 10, 2008.

1. so i just got back from my local headshop and i picked up a little handheld vaporizers... and i think i get the general idea how to smoke out of it... but im not too positive im doing it the best way. Can any of you fellow seasoned tokers help me out?

whats the best way to toke out of it?
    how do you know when the bowl is cached?
    i dunno.. just a lil confused and a lil high.

2. vapor will appear as cload of mist. when its done there will be no more vapor and the herb will be brownish, sayith the lord.

3. Muuuhahahaha!!!

On a serious note, did you get the Phedor?

4. i didnt get the phedor, but i just looked it up... and im kind of wishing i did.
    Last night i toyed with it a little bit.. and i started to get it smoking pretty well i think. I think one of the only thing i have to worry about it flaming the stone.