Handheld bubbler with removable bowl

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by burnabowl288, Nov 1, 2014.

1. Does anyone know of any handheld bubblers where you can remove the bowl like a bong instead of using a carb. I just hate having to blow out the water every time you pack a new bowl. I went to my lhs and the only thing they had was a pipe with an opening for a bowl and you could put an ash catcher in there. Didn't really like it tho because it was kinda like a gandolf pipe and I'd break it within a week

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Depending on your budget, check out Mobius Glassworks. They have several bubblers with a GonG joint. They all run $300-400.

3. Look at any online headshop and see your options... Aqua lab tech is your best bet

4. I found mobius on aqualabtech they have some pretty nice pieces thanks

5. #5 Cereal Killer, Nov 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2014
    Here's a few cool ones from Hi Si glass

[​IMG]

The Traveler, hope to get one of these bad boys some day :smoke:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

If you're willing to drive, you might be able to find a larger head shop in your area that sells bubblers with glass-on-glass bowls, possibly even locally made ones. And as others have stated, there's always online head shops.

6. I would definitely suggest trying a local head shop, you might not want to buy right then but it will give you a decent idea of price and let you see a few brands and styles.  Mostly I suggest it because I recently picked up a nice little stemless bubbler with a honeycomb perc for 100 and it hits like a dream.

7. #7 IRON-EYES, Nov 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2014
    All you got to get is an ash catcher a j-hook and a bowl

Ashcatcher
    image.jpg

J-hook
    image.jpg

Bowl
    image.jpg

My pull carb bubbler array
    image.jpg

My tube
    image.jpg

And the pimp double filtration flexibility this system allows me
    image.jpg

Speaking of flexibility my dry pipe
    image.jpg

8. Does the j hook feel pretty sturdy when you're using it? Like would it be good for on the go?

9. #9 IRON-EYES, Nov 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2014
    they can fit with the standard plastic slide retainer clip and then yes very sturdy good on the go image.jpg

10. Ashcatcher with bowl $25
    J-hook with retainer clip $8
    Single honeycomb splashguard tube with 18/14 adapter $55
    Knowing I got better price than any person that's ever walked into that smoke shop before $pricless
    Total cost including tube $78

11. Check this out dude, ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1415844694.957888.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1415844726.710255.jpg

Comes with a bowl.
    I had the same one, loved it, great for travel. As a matter of fact I'm goin to order another right now.

In case you were wondering the first one was sold not broke, 😏

Sent directly from my mind