Handcheck

Discussion in 'E-Liquids & E-Juice, E-Cigarettes' started by Dr. Sheldon Cooper, Sep 9, 2015.

1. Killer tank...:coolalt:

2. it'll be my first sub ohm tank. I'm thinking about pulling the gun and get the rba kit for it.

also got my wife a copper tug boat to go with her copper nemesis. we are 2 months away from our wedding and i told her we are completely quitting smoking now.

• Like Like x 1
  3. It's a great subohm tanks, but I'd just go straight to a good RTA instead of buying the base...I loved my Crown, but I haven't used it in months...it doesn't even compare to my RTAs...

4. what rta would you recommend? I'm actually browsing through fast tech right now

5. #65 IgnorantFool, Mar 27, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2016
    I use my Aromamizer and Cthulhu V2 all the time...have an Aromamizer V2 on order...I have 2 Bellus RTAs, which are actually quite good, I just prefer a touch more airflow...I'm a bit behind in RTAs though, there are better ones out there, but I'm happy with what I have...

• Like Like x 1
  6. chall talkin bout?

7. [​IMG]

Hello fast shipping. The uwell crown is pretty dope. Got it along with a few flavors from mech sauce. I really like the baked goods because of the subtle vanilla flavor. Everything cheap as hell online. $60 for the sigelei 200w, 10$ for the copper nemesis clone for the wife. 30ml of juice 7$. I'll never stop foot in a vape shop here again.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Tm are amazing rdas. What kind of build you running for a 'low' wattage like that?

9. [​IMG]

Simple .4ohm pre made Clapton.

10. Should throw duals in there. I run fused 28x2/32 ni80 in mine @105w. Very nice dense, not overly hot vape

11. I was running at 90w with duals in and let's just say I was playing with it and smoking a blunt and burnt some cotton and ended up just taking the whole side out. I'm digging the single coil set up for now.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Takes a bit, but eventually you get in tune with all you gear. I definitely know before I get a dry hit. I run a lot of the same coils in rdas and rtas.

13. [​IMG]

My buddy opened his second vape recently. I finally dropped by today and got this new RTA and juice, Infinite Loop. Take a wild guess at the flavor :p

• Like Like x 1
  14. Looks realy nice!

15. uploadfromtaptalk1464363391455.jpg

Hohm wrecker g2, tm2 clone. Aliens 0.12 @150w/480F.

16. Man, it's dead up in here!

My buddy gave me this yesterday. Sigelei 40W box and X-tank. Got some strawberry, milk, and cereal juice too :smoke:

[​IMG]

17. Just got my first vape today.
    Picked up the KangerTech TopBox 75w Mini and I love it.

Attached Files:

18. Started out sub ohming. My next mod is gonna be the Kooper Primus 300w.