Handcheck

Discussion in 'E-Liquids & E-Juice, E-Cigarettes' started by Dr. Sheldon Cooper, Sep 9, 2015.

1. My old box mod crapped out after a whopping six months (maybe I'm too rough on shit), so I got a new one today, a Sigelei 50W. Nothing too fancy, but I think it'll do the job well for me. I got a Uwell Crown not too long ago as well, and love it with the stock coils or using the rebuildable deck. Hopefully they hold up well, I don't need to buy any new toys for awhile!

[​IMG]

2. The Crown rocks...:cool:

Stick with the 0.5 coils with a 50W mod though...the 0.25 ones like more power than that...:)

3. velocity clone on a sigelei 150w with schwartz blueberry yogurt. not fancy, not expensive, but solid and durable as hell. :)

4. #44 4r5t6y7, Jan 10, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2016
    Black on Black
    Uwell Crown + iPV D3
    Fucking love this setup

[​IMG]

5. After reading mixed reviews I decided to see for myself. I picked up the TFV4 (Mini) and I'm already in love with it. I like it better than my Crown too.

Attached Files:

6. Just picked up a reuleaux rx200 with a twisted messes RDA and topped it off with a Clapton build

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  7. I love mah vapes. Have my ADV a DIY pear in a Billow V2 on my Testla Steampunk nano 100W TC box mod.
    Dual coil 26g @ 2.5mm, .29ohm. I just love DIY and simple builds.
    2016-03-06_133235.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  8. I would be interested in knowing how this turns out for you. I got the Tobecco, love it, but the Velocity mini for me sucks because the chuff cap sizing was not right for the top metal cap.

Velocity is by far my favorite drip rda.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Totally worth it...awesome deal...had to replace one of the grub screws right off as it arrived stripped, but plenty of spares...

Must have put at least 50 builds in it so far, and I love it...currently running a simple 20ga build, and it's off the charts insane...

Would not hesitate to buy the exact same thing again...

• Like Like x 1
  10. I just pulled my 20ga and back to the 26ga, I was going through batteries way too fast! Though hell yeah on the vape production. It is definitely a flavor beast and a vapor magician.

• Like Like x 1
  11. I have 5 sets of batteries in rotation, so I don't worry too much about battery life, plus, I usually only vape in the evenings, so even with an insane build, I still last at least a day on batteries...I do need a more powerful mod though...considering a RX200...

• Like Like x 1
  12. How do you deal with the ramp down time?
    I dig on wood box mods, I have a tesla unregulated wood box and the 200w box. The 200w is a beast. Its big, its wood, and I dig it.

13. Yeah, it does get pretty hot...a heavy gauge build like that is not good for chain vaping...have to put it aside after half a dozen good hits or so...the 20ga build is just for fun, I generally use my RTAs for chain vaping...

• Like Like x 2
  14. I picked up an iStick 60w box mod today.

My mech mod was giving me ton of problems, and I just got tired of dealing with it.

Spent a little more than I wanted to, but it's a solid investment and it'll help keep me from smoking cigarettes.

I like the top fill tank and wattage control. Those are both brand new to me.

• Like Like x 3
  15. You got this dude...:cool:

• Like Like x 3
  16. [​IMG]

Sig 150TC. TFV4 with the Triple coil on currently, prob going back to the Clapton soon. Not your nana's confetti cake 3mg.

• Like Like x 3
  17. wow n hear i just smoke cigarettes

18. And?

• Like Like x 1
  19. Should hop on the train for quitting as we have :)

• Like Like x 3
  20. [​IMG]
    My new sigelei 200w and tugboat clone. I'm getting used to the heat with it. Loving it so far.

I'm waiting on my uwell crown tank.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1