Handcheck

Discussion in 'E-Liquids & E-Juice, E-Cigarettes' started by Dr. Sheldon Cooper, Sep 9, 2015.

1. Haha no unfortunately it's a clone. Aren't all fuhattans though? I was under the impression those were the clones of the Manhattan

2. currently rocking a sigelei 75 watt with a kangertech subtank mini that i have on it until my velocity rda comes in. i have the rba section installed right now with a single 22 gauge wire coming in at .36 ohms at 60 watts. im waiting for my new rda to come in so i can do a nice ni200 build and test out the temp control with the sigelei.

Attached Files:

3. Kvlt parallel mech x haze rda and some monster energy drunk ejuice

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  4. I've got a "velocity"...Fasttech's version of it anyways...en route as well...arrived in Canada yesterday...can't wait...:D

5. Didn't know you lived up here IF :p

6. Jeeze...I thought everyone knew that I'm Canadian by now...:laughing:

You must've missed my thousands of posts making fun of Americans...pay more attention...:poke:

• Like Like x 2
  7. I tend to forget a lot of things, so I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case here lol

• Like Like x 1
  8. Sigeli 100 w/ crown tank, shit ripps

9. Finally moved up to a subtank from a shit ass geni. Blastin' the .5 in the rba with some mediocre 90%vg juice from a BM on a istick 30w knock off.

Paid way too much for the tank but atleast I'm movin' on up in the world hehehehe

Probs get a evic mini next with a subtank plus and some vista vapors juice.

Attached Files:

10. #30 sKiTz-0, Oct 22, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2015
    Vaping Nirvana. Kayfun Lite Plus V2 sat on top of my M-Vapes Nebula mech mod in 18350 mode. 1.3 ohm spaced coil in 30g kanthal with a creamy strawberry custard juice. Absolutely lovely.

Attached Files:

11. That is sleek as fuck.

12. istick 50w with aspiee atlantis tank. .3ohms at 42w vaping gatekeeper by kingsbarrel.

nothing fancy

Attached Files:

13. Enjoying some Cold Turkey 1UP in my Aromamizer on my Tugboat clone...[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. [​IMG]

Castiogador, velocity on top, with dual Clapton's. Kanzi is very candy like

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

15. Abaddon mech clone with Velocity clone...22ga Nichrome at 0.15ohm...crazy cloud machine...[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. #36 4r5t6y7, Nov 18, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2015
    My trusty, beat up MutationXV3 sitting atop a Tesla Sea Rover. Built w/ dual parallel 24g coils. My temporary setup until I can get a new box mod... ( I broke my Toke Box [​IMG] ) Vaping on Apple Pie 3mg nic

[​IMG]

17. Hey blades. Handcheck! 150w tc segelei, 100w Tesla sub box 2, flawless production rda, haze mini rda, cutwood unicorns milk and I love donuts! Vappelyfe

Attached Files:

18. anyone tried the Freemax Starre? i havent had any experience with other tanks, but i can fill my lungs really fast when i want... lots of airflow. i have it secured to an istick100. clouds are heavy. they never stay up.

19. Try to lay down a layer of vapour on a table top, or fill up a glass or jug by exhaling into it...kinda cool...

• Like Like x 1
  20. Pulled out the old dark horse, looks kinda slick on my sigelei 75w ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1450554441.293463.jpg

• Like Like x 1