Hand Surgery ( i broke my fist)

Discussion in 'General' started by davoplot, Jun 22, 2008.

1. Yea 7 days ago i got sucker punched from behind... so i turn around and beat him up like he owed me something.

i go to the doctor day after and he sends me to the hospital...and i get surgery 2days after that.

i snapped my bone that connects from the wrist to my knuckle, yea..
    his 4 head turned into a 5 head for sue.

now i have to type with my left index finger and my middle finger...this here took me a little bit.

o yea i have these pins in my hand now and with a cast on.its like a big splint.

any good youtube vids?im gonna be off work for a bit....:smoking:

2. nice, ice always fixed my punching wounds, what meds did they give you?? anything better than percocet ? that sucks tho

3. ahah hope you feal better men he deserved it! I broke my wrist a couple a months ago and they had to pull the bones back into place...it isn't fun so good luck.

4. T3s..i wont take them. yea they hand to pull mine back in place too but 4 times.. i worked before the sugery and it was out of place sooo bad. about 10secs before the surgery i called the doctor a vagina face..because i started trippen on these 2 drugs they gave me to KO.

he did look like it tho. just like kenny off southpark. because his hair net went down to his chin from his sideburns.
    haha vagina face.\

o yea the nurses seen my tattoo on my ass that says " Your Name".
    when i woke up they were telling me "nice butt", "nicer tattoo".
    they were old n shit.:hide::bolt:

5. Pics of the ass or it didnt happen...

Jackass Good ol' SteveO

6. Oh man you have the same thing I had last year, same scenerio too.
    Let me tell you one thing though, its gonna hurt, ALOT after surgery. I never experienced any pain like that before. Also, your gonna get some BAD arthritis when you get older. Oh, and never use that hand again in a fight, thats actually how I broke it a second time haha.

7. Dude, what a trip. I JUST had a dream where I was sucker punched.

Good thing you could actually kick dudes ass, I was just forced to wake up.

8. Yea i got pics n shit. fuck steve-o.

9. post the pics!!!!