Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hand rolled cannagar

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Charlie0824, Aug 4, 2017.

1. #1 Charlie0824, Aug 4, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2017
    This is by far the best way to smoke I've had in 18 years of toking. I've rolled three of these so far. Pics are of the most recent two, which are still curing. First one was consumed last week. Buds get packed on a stick, covered in keif, wrapped in wax, and sealed with fresh fan leaves, and wrapped in hemp twine to cure for two weeks. When it's time to smoke just unwrap, pull the stick, and spark it up.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
  2. They look amazing bro how much they weigh in it?

3. The bigger one in the pic was 6gm of flower, 0.5gm of keif, and 1gm of wax. The smaller one has more keif, less flower, and less wax. It burns about an inch per hour. The first one took all day to smoke.

• Like Like x 1

4. An inch per hour that's good I take it they get you high AF?

5. Oh yeah. It took three sittings to get through.

2'x2', 3'x3' and 2'x4' - Multi-strain

• Like Like x 2
  6. Is the bud dried first or straight from the plant?

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

7. Dried and jar cured with Boveda 62s. I used a few different strains for each. Mostly Cheese, Sour Livers, and CBD Amnesia 5.

8. How do you get it packed on a stick like that?

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. That's pretty darn cool! I wish I could get some wax so I could make a few! Maybe next time I get to Colorado I can load up on the wax!!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

10. Very Nice.., I got to take my first few puffs off a canagar at a buddies house last night, I think it was 6 g of flower, 1/2 gram of dry sift and a gram of oil, 4 pulls and I was lit and so freakin smooth

11. Damn.... would love to be sitting on my porch after work puffing on one of those bad boys.

12. This is undoubtedly the coolest way to smoke I'd feel like Clint Eastwood puffing on one of those bad boys

13. I'm using a 7-8" piece of 1/2" PVC as a mold for the ground bud. The stick gets put in and the weed gets packed around it with a straw. The PVC is split lengthwise so after the bud is packed and it sits in the fridge for a night it comes out really easy. I've been making the wrappers whole and covering the backside with wax which makes it really easy. [​IMG]

2'x2', 3'x3' and 2'x4' - Multi-strain

• Like Like x 2