Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hand Rolle Or The Roller ?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by WayOutChan, Nov 18, 2005.

1. I was wondering what most people do , I preferably role my j's by hand.

2. The roller allows me to focus my skills on other endeavors, like... nevermind, I'm just lazy.

3. i used to be about the roller...then i learned how to roll! its the only way to go if your gonna roll a J

JOB french lights 1.25 #1 pick....

4. I'd have to use a roller. Or practice rolling joints... The roller would probably be easier.

5. I don't have "the hands"... so rolling machines are my best friend.

6. by hand ive never even touched a roller lol and i plan on never touching one in my life its always better to smoke something u know you rolled u appreciate it more later on a roller to me is just a easy way out no fun there its all about rolling it urself

7. Depends on the joint I want to make. If I want to make a nice fat one, I use the roller because it always makes cig-sized joints, but if I want something thinner I make it myself.

8. I like my joint roller,

Effortless Perfection.

9. never bothered w/ a roller. I learned to roll joints out of necessity (didn't have a piece for the first few months I was smoking), and now I love rolling them. I always have to roll two at a time though, one to smoke and one to admire. ;)

10. Jah mon, same here....part of the enjoyment of ganja is rolling it by hand...its like the consecration of God's gift to us is rolling it and giving thanks before smoking it...the thought of using a mechanical device to twist one up is contrary to my way of life...why use a machine? ever?

11. Fucking hippies. :p

Nah I'm just playing with ya. :smoke: But I doubt mother nature gives a flying fuck about how someone rolls but that's just me.

12. Shit man. Of course a nice hand rolled J. I roll like a pro... At least thats what all my people say.

13. hand rolled dude, like other people on here, I have never even seen a roller in my life, there obselete to me.

14. hand rolled all the way. My brother had a roller until I got him to do it by hand.

15. i've done both eventually with enough practice you can roll one by hand better then a machine and it will last longer

16. I for one am all about the machines. If I can get a better joint from my roller than I can from my own hands then roller all the way.

17. i couldnt get the hang of rollin at first and was frustrated so i used a zen roller but then got a little sick of not being able to so i practiced a lot and now i can roll pretty well

18. Personally, I've never met someone who knew how to roll a decent joint that preferred to use a roller. Once you know how to roll a joint by hand, it's really no more work at all than it is to use a roller.

19. i voted hand rolled, but i think it cliche to say that hand rolled is better because its something made by your own hands and all that bull shit. I picked hand rolled because when i smoke im usually on the go and I don't wanna carry around a roller in my pocket

20. I dunno, I just feel a sense of pride when I roll a perfect joint or blunt. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.