Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

hand pipes!!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ///maniac, Mar 29, 2004.

1. hey ok first off i am a very experienced smoker. a little over seven years and im only 18. anyways i was looking for a strong hitting hand pipe from this website to be my "on the go pipe", since traveling with my bong affectionally named "bongzilla" is difficult, and i wanted to see what pipes you people might toke from and reviews or experiences anything to help would be greatly appreciated!

2. ugh please dont make hundreds of us mad before you ignorently ask a stupid question besides using the search button

3. sorry, i just figured since i just registered that i could get an up to date review on some hand pipes. sorry for asking sheesh

4. Welcome to the City.

But, to your question. I think its quite difficult to ask for pipe reviews, seeing how most of them are glass, and what one headshop carries may be one of a kind or something like that.

5. i was referring to the color changing on this website though. seeing if anyone had a pipe from here and what they thought of it

6. Oh word? Sorry about that, guess I should've read a little better.

And sorry, no experience with anything from Grasscity's shop, but I'd imagine they're all quality products. :D

7. thanks anyways vw

8. i dunno about from the city, but i just picked up something from the hempest in boston for 50 (glass spoon) and it rips. good hits everytime

peace

jeff