hand made 'bambowl'

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Roniin, May 2, 2016.

1. I've had this about 2 years now, i made this solid bamboo piece into a bowl. I've seen others online after i made it, but nothing like this one. thinking of making some more, more sizes, and taking them to smoke shop up the street :) what could you see these going for in a store?
    going to make a 2 piece very similar to this to make a water-pipe.
    [​IMG]

--------
    ▪▪♤[ Ronin's Hotbox - Indoor Grow ]♤▪▪
    (Hotbox grow on hold due to: The Man)
    next grow: heisenberg special

• Like Like x 1
  2. btw, idk if it's not allowed here or not but i just re-read it, i don't want anyone thinking I'm trying market them here, just curious what y'all think. thanks!

--------

3. I'd want one of those... it's basically a gravity bong. You could probably get like 30-40 for that one around here

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  4. DSC01472.jpg Bamboo is the perfect material for making pipes and such...here are a few of the one's I've made. :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. damn, bro. I'm impressed. i like the third one, but like with a reaper, or the devil. that's awesome maybe you could throw me some advice. how you treated it, designed it.
    but like i said, i have yet to see one like mine, solid piece, no glass/slide. and mine has no water, so no gravity bong. i would loovve to make one (reg water bong) but I'm not sure how dry bamboo would hold with water in it. but mine is like a wide mouth bowl, or a steam roller with a closed end.

--------

6. Thanks, they'very been a big hit. I heat treat the bamboo with a propane torch, then I carve whatever design they want into it. When it's all carved and sanded smooth I wash it, let it dry, and then coat the inside with beeswax. The wax protects it from water damage and mold. They are finished with poly, the stem hole is drilled and filled (with their choice of 14 or 18 mm), they are rubbed out with orange oil, and BAM! All done.