Hand in warm water

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by smoky14, Nov 12, 2010.

1. Post your experiences with this prank, tell us if it worked on your victim and how they reacted to it.

2. I threw a bucket of water over the cubicle of a girl's toilet. I was in elementary school... 5th grade.

To my suprise, a female teacher came out of the cubicle instead of a student... She was fuming mad, and I got ten blows to my ass with a cane...

3. LOL I did this to my little brothers when I was like 12... it didn't work, so I opted out for frozen marbles in their bed, also, didn't work.... we were all heavy sleepers :laughing:

4. Sounds like a good time! :p

5. It was... but not the blow to the ass with the cane part... that really hurt man...

6. That was the part I meant when I said that, I was being sarcastic haha

7. Oh... -__-,

8. They tried it on mythbusters, I don't think it worked for them. But maybe it works for some people.

9. damn man I think it might work for me, in the morning once I turn on the shower and feel the water I can barely hold it in.

10. I thought it was cold water??

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk Bitch

11. lol never had anyone do this too me, but when i take a shower in the morning i have to piss right when the water hits me lol, everytime too.

12. ^^^^
    both piss in the shower