Hand Drawn Pencil Art

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by DeviousByNature, Aug 21, 2008.

1. Charcoal and Graphite, a self portrait
    [​IMG]

Pen and a graphite wash, a study of a drawing by Van Gouge or however you spell his last name
    [​IMG]

2. im gunna work on getting some better pics and some new ones

3. there we go...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. your drawings are cool i really like the reaper. the other stuff up here looks great too, you guys should never stop drawing you all have beautiful imaginations. heres a few of mine:[​IMG]the kokopelli symbol of music joy and fertility[​IMG]lol my boyfriend as a bong [​IMG]freedom from fear[​IMG]naughty but nice[​IMG]
    [​IMG]gaia[​IMG]another kokopelli[​IMG]a bored doodle :)
    its really nice to see some people who can appreciate herb and art. keep on dreaming guys thats what our heads are for.

5. [​IMG]

Something semi-new that I've done. This is me completing my drawings with a little digital touch at the end.

6. i cant post any thing here cus im not an artist im a "photographer" i use that term loosely.

but i love all this art. im working on a sketch now like the only one that i still have.

props to all the people who paint realism and anything non abstract i find that i cant do that stuff.

7. Heres a drawing I started drawing a little while ago but haven't finished yet:
    [​IMG]

8. Dude, that last drawing is fuckin radder than Olde English! I'm fucking love it. Totally random and fun for all ages.

I don't have any pictures of my sketches at the ready right now, but I'm gonna hook it up today. Howev, I do have some pen work I did which is close enough to post right? It's like 4 or 5 years old and def not my style, but I totally dig it because it's a drawing I did of a friend's photograph and this photo was totally killer.
    [​IMG]

9. another quick drawing I did last night.
    she seems to be a villager for a project thats been on my mind involving creating new local folk beliefs... could be interesting if I can get a proper writer.

the second image is the reference I used for the dress
    [​IMG][​IMG]

10. Finished the picture:
    [​IMG]

11. nice crease you got there :p

12. Yeah... that pictures been through hell. I accidently spilled hot wax on it and it ended up making part of the picture translucent like wax paper, and just last night I spilled cranberry juice all over it :smoking: but I think I got it relatively cleaned up now.

13. Good work everyone!
    ---------------------------
    Palmer, your still working on those tribe-like ppl with the herb-pouches?
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    heres some of my drawings

Salvia-induced me, JT. Done last year when i had my 'hawk (i should finish this)
    [​IMG]

This was done two years ago
    [​IMG]

14. Nice, wonder would it would be like to paint/draw when on salvia.

15. you mean these?
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Nope, I haven't gone back to that yet. School, unfortunately dictates how long I can spend doing these projects.

16. it's still a work in progress.
    i drew it in pencil, then colored it with colored pencil,
    it's a robot standing in the forest with a giant frog and bird dancing haha.
    then above them is a UFO beaming them up.
    if you look at it as a whole it's a skull.
    i took it with my phone so it's crappy quality i'll upload it later with better pixels.

Attached Files: