Hand-Carved Shmokin' Pipe

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by RandleStoner, Jun 27, 2011.

1. So today I had nothing to do and had no marijuana so I went into my backyard and carved this out of a branch from my apple tree. Its not that good, but it kept me busy. I hope to use it in the next couple days.

pipe1.JPG

pipe2.JPG

2. mmhmm its actually not bad . iv seen worse lol

3. Would look better if you sanded it a little. I wish I had an apple tree, all the trees around me aren't good wood for making pipes.

4. I think I might sand it a bit then

5. wish you had kept it looking natural on the outside and just smooth inside of the bowl and the stem that would look so dope

6. Thanks for the input. I might make another one with the bark still on it.

7. Guess what! The pipe was very popular. All my friends liked it and one of them bought it off of me so I have decided to make more and sell them :)

8. Nice man. how much did you sell it to him for?

9. Just five bucks. But I figured if I sold like 5 of them then I got $25 :)

10. Still would make a nice little hobby or something to do when bored for a few extra bucks :smoke:

11. bro step up ur game, make a bamboo bong. now that i would buy LOL.

as it stands the pipe is nice but you mine as well put more effort into something ur going to be using a lot.

12. The second pipe I made was a lot better looking. A sanded it and it was smooth all over. One problem with the bamboo bong idea is I have no bamboo and have no idea where to get any

13. i would love to see more of all the pipes you make

14. I'm glad you like it :) I think I will post some more tomorrow

15. I made my third pipe. Its a bit bigger than the first. Tell me what you think.

Picture 001.jpg

Picture 004.jpg

I also thought I would show my small glass piece that I use on the go.

Picture 008.jpg

Picture 009.jpg

And I have this stealth pipe. I don't use it much. Its all metal and gets hot quickly.

Picture 011.jpg

Picture 013.jpg

Picture 014.jpg

Picture 017.jpg

16. #16 Nicholasthedank, Nov 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2011
    Nice work. Here's one I just finished a while ago. The stem is made out of an aluminum arrow shaft, i melted, and hammered the metal arrow insert flat to make the connecting piece, I hand carved the bowl from a maple branch (it's the best I could find without making an effort) with my leatherman multitool and sanded it with a stone. I found everything used to make it while camping except the corn cob pipe stem that I brought with me. I'm surprised at how well it turned out, I was rushing to finish it after my old corn cob pipe decided to brake on me way out in the middle of no where.. oh well, upgrade!:hello:
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    I just got home a couple hours ago, and put on a couple coats of stain..