hand carved bowl

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by lway732, Jun 16, 2011.

1. i recently got a large stick, drilled a hole through the center, then carved designs and the shape of a nice bowl and made it very smooth to the touch. it was perfect and so fun to make and only took me two sessions of toking.

2. i agree, thread needs pics

3. Or it didn't happen

Attached Files:

4. yeah it didnt happen i completely made up the story just to sound cool.... ive been trying to upload a picture all morning im not getting enough service to do so off my iphone

5. pics of you trying to upload it or it didn't happen

6. #9 lway732, Jun 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    hahaha if i cant upload pictures of the bowl itself, then how would i be able to upload pictures of me trying to upload it? hahahah ill get some pics soon once i figure out how

7. If your on a computer then just put it on as an attachment. I don't know how to on the app if you on a phone.

8. Use a different camera to upload you trying to upload it. Isn't it kind of obvious? How stoned are you?

9. more so than i am, the bastard.

10. Yeah I don't think my tolerance is gonna allow me to ever compete with him. :(

11. low tolerance=winning!

12. I'd kill for my second-time-smoking tolerance again, haha. Not first, the first time I ever smoked it barely did anything to me. Second time however was certainly the highest Ive ever been. You spend years trying to recreate that first or second high. :(

13. or you go on a break!
    forced t-break= super easy
    im on one right now since i dont know anyone in my hometown
    cant wait till school starts back up and i'll be on the moon shortly after that

14. where are the pics of you taking the pictures at?

15. Oh yeah theres t-breaks but it's still not the same as zero-tolerance and zero-experience :p

16. Pics of you taking a picture of that picture

17. Anyone wanna guess how useless threads start?