Han-Bolo's DIY RDWC Indoor Grow

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by Han-Bolo, Jul 15, 2019.

1. ok I will. idk, been killing seeds is all I been able to do this year :/ I best keep away from the goldfish for a bit heh heh. I am still interestingly watching though.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Here is the start of week 7 for these Bruce Banners.

The one bruce banner I have on the micro grow shelf is getting huge and I'm doing my best to train her down. My last hydroponics on the shelf hit the ceiling....

Still no preflowers even I'm just vegging along at 900ppms

I've got 3 baby Lemon Zkittles in buckets on the shelves, and 3 Red Poisons germinating in rockwool. 20200121_083754.jpg 20200121_083822.jpg

Sent from my SM-G892A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  3. These Bruce Banners are flowering and stretching. The one I have on the shelf has been a training challenge I hope she doesn't stretch too hard lol.

20200128_103946.jpg 20200128_104014.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. I hope so lol, nice work!

5. Thanks dude!

Check the micro shelf Bruce Banner out lol

She appears to have stopped stretching also....and just in time.

20200207_131744.jpg IMG_20200207_132414_252.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  6. omg lol ... you know maybe some blue light could slow that stretch down, @JoshuaE and I been toying with the idea, he's actually done some testing, doesn't appear to always work. Might also want to check out Lothar's recipe...
    nice operation man! The aquaponics working out too?

• Like Like x 1
  7. I'd imagine if you kept the intensity high enough during the transition the blue might limit the stretch.

Aquaponics is coming along, it's going to take a while to establish the water especially in the case of micronutrients. I'm getting a slight iron deficiency on my single plant aquaponics unit. I've got some chelated iron on the way along with a few fish friendly sulfates to help me out until this water gets fully established.

I'm waiting on lights from china so a friend of mine let me borrow his HLG240. I planted all the seedlings in my 3x6 bed. 8 kortanas non feminized and 1 red Poison that's feminized.

20200207_154603.jpg 20200207_154609.jpg

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. You have definitely taken it to the next level Han. Good work.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  9. Han dammit. How the hell am I supposed to keep up with that lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Thanks dude. I wonder what's next lol. Part of me has a feeling I'll be sticking to the aquaponics if I can get it down. I've always preferred organic but after growing in DWC Its hard to get away from.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Lots of supercroping. Oh and use the monkey method for growing. No res swaps, just top offs and beneficial bacteria.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Is that 3x6 Aquaponics? I knew nothing of Aquaponics until you lol I’ve been researching. I think we’re alike lmao

• Like Like x 1
  13. Yeah bro, organic hydroponics!

• Like Like x 1
  14. I’ve been in the strip club all night researching Aquaponics. That’s 100% your fault btw. I think you want to know everything. Everything about growing. I do. I want to grow every way there is to grow. I respect the medical properties of my favorite plant. Even when the weed isn’t the best, I’ll find something I love about that schwag. I love the grow. The time it takes. It seemed to take a lifetime before. Now it’s no time at all. Almost too soon. I’m thankful to have met you. One time you came to my help and I dismissed you. Da fuq. Hindsight’s 20/20. We started growing at the same time but you, you grasped this shit. And you don’t flaunt it. But you should, you could help a lot of these new growers and old growers stuck in old habits. I know you had help from the SQUAD. But that help has been extended to every fucking one here. You took that shit and ran with it. Hydro wise, as soon as I’m able to cool my water I’m going to come knocking. Bet that shit. Everyone has their favorite grower. That person they admire and secretly want to keep up with. That’s you for me. I know in my heart I’ve surpassed most of these folks favorite growers. Not you. I haven’t kept up with you at all. Not to say I’ve caught others.. eventually I’ll change my handle to Soil2CocoToo given the blessing. Plans anyway. But as far as keeping up with the Jones’s. Yeah boy, I’m on your heels. I’m thinking minnows lol. I see they live for 3-11 years and I love to fish. So yeah, I’m coming. Give me a harvest or two. But dawg, you’re doing the damned thing. I see you baby!

• Like Like x 2
  15. Knowledge is power my friend, and I'm always trying to learn me a thing or two. Oh and grow the dankest buds I can!

I appreciate the kind words. I wouldnt be the grower I am if it wasnt for other people so I'm happy to pass the torch (and the joint) on to others.

Turn a mini fridge into a cooler that's what I did and it was cheaper than hell.

Now Get back to the strippers!

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. I'm trying so hard not to feed her too much but the Bruce Banner on the shelf is a hungry bitch. I bumped her up to 1600 PPMs and she stretched some more .

On a side note, my 2 lemon Zkittles are off to a great start under the 60w T5.

20200208_182259.jpg 20200208_183136.jpg 20200208_182306.jpg

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  17. I'm at 1800 PPMs for the four Bruce Banners that are flowering.

I had to pick the lights up a bit because the center mass of buds is showing some light burn. I've got my driver dialed up but not all the way. Its showing 100k lux in the middle and 30-40k on the sides. I wish the heat sinks were larger and the boards were more spread out. Sucks I gotta burn the middle a bit to get the sides enough.

I've lost all control of the girl on the shelf. Shes just all budded out and fattening up .

The two Lemon Zkittles are vegging along at 350 PPMs.

20200217_052320.jpg 20200216_144413.jpg 20200217_052327.jpg 20200217_052331.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  18. consider some supplementary side lighting, like strips...
    looks good bro.

• Like Like x 1
  19. I really like those saber bars or something comparable. My $ is all tied up in the 8x8 at the moment lol.