Han-Bolo's DIY RDWC Indoor Grow

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by Han-Bolo, Jul 15, 2019.

1. my methods u mean his ppm math or his nutes or both? doesnt he use teas?

2. Overall PPM bump and feed method. He makes those beneficial tea bags, I just use hydroguard with the same result in regards to roots.

I'm just using 3 part GH.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  3. That's one odd method.
    Didnt know it actually was a "method". I tried that for the ease of not draining and refilling and after a couple weeks got nutrient imbalances leading to antagonisms and salt buildup/lockout or confusing ppm and pH patterns.
    Using lucas. Might've been me *shrug.

2000ppm in hydro? Is this a tried and true method for you?

• Like Like x 2
  4. remind me, delta tds (ie difference) require +/- three times right? yea monkey, I like that guy.

5. Yes, tried and true. This will be my fourth grow using it. you're nutes are imbalanced to begin with if your having issues like that. I constantly feed at the recommended ratio of nutes for the stage of growth. I just do it in a manner which keeps the PPMs where they are supposed to be for this method of growing.

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. You bump ppms up 300% of what was fed down.

• Like Like x 1
  7. I just flipped to 12/12 last night. Its sitting at 1.2 VPD at night and a 1.5 during the day and im happy with that. Now it's time to manage the stretch utilizing this trellis. I still have some room to fill it out.
    I tried bumping to 800 PPMs but they weren't feeding down so I went back to 750. That seems to be their happy place for now.

Im flowering the Cinderella breaths as well. I dont mind a small yield I just want to get a sneak peak at my new strain.

20201222_134821.jpg 20201222_134810.jpg 20201222_134832.jpg 20201222_130713.jpg 20201222_130718.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  8. yup, I remembered :)
    Hey bro, I hope you had some nice holidays. Your room looks very nice and your plants are growing like... weeds!
    u know, I think the ppm of the solution still depends on the quality of water and the nutrients you are using.
    I Love hydroponics. Keep up the good work.

9. Thanks man ! Happy holidays to you as well !

I love the hydro too

• Like Like x 1
  10. Hey bro did you ever use purple cow organics?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. Hey buddy did you ever use the purple cow organic soil ?

12. Yeah, it's a good soil. Just make sure to use big pots for organic live soil. They need all the root mass and nutes they can get.

• Like Like x 1
  13. I’m using 3 gallon fabric pots

14. I prefer a little extra root space and nutes. Call me crazy but I'd do at least a 5 gallon.

15. Not crazy at all

16. u not growing anymore bro? No update since last January. Thought you might of fallen off the edge up till bama called on you
    Hi Bama :)

17. I'm still here, it's been a crazy year. Quit my old job and started a new line of work, I also happened to get hella sick and ended up having to have surgery. I'm recovering now but defintely still growing. I just harvested some Slurricanes out of the closet and now I have some Strawberry Guavas starting off. On the shelf I have 2 Terples and a few extra straw guav clones for a friend of mine, im just letting them root better so he doest kill them. Sorry for being a stranger i will do better to keep yall updated . You'll have to check out my Instagram (canabidude). My GF does a good job of keeping it pretty current although I am due for a new post .

Cheers !

20210625_230828.jpg 20210625_230832.jpg Screenshot_20210625-231151_Instagram.jpg

• Winner Winner x 1
  18. beautiful bro :) I don't social media except here though but yea, nice work.

• Like Like x 1