Hammock

Discussion in 'General' started by Grim Bongmaster, Feb 7, 2005.

?

wadya think?

1. Awesome Idea dude!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Bad idea, what if you get some!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I'll have sex with you!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. I like shag

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. I like TO shag

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. I like to shag on shag...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. I love hammocks, and I'm thinking about getting rid of my bed in my room and replacing it with a hammock and a shag couch. It's not like I'm getting any action anyways! I might as well be comfortable in my involuntary celebacy...

I'm thinkin a somthing like these couches.. in these colors...

thoughts please?

Attached Files:

2. Hammock sex eh......sounds dangerous..... a shaggy blue couch would be pimpin..

3. yeah dude just go for what eva floats your boat :D

i used to have an old couch in my room.....after a year or so..it started to fuck up my back bc it was tooooO soft and not firm enough to support my back properly...although you wouldn't have to worry so much with a new piece of furniture

4. yeah dude, two people bouncing up and down on a hammock sounds kind of dangerous. I don't know about you but i love my bed. Get a hammack in a different room but that doesn't mean you have to sleep on it all the time. By the way nice couch

5. well think bout this if you got a hammoc then you could just swing all day smoke and swing GREAT IDEA i might do it to

6. Hammoks are the shit dude. When i graduated K-4, i asked my grandma for a hammok. It was bad, i hung it up in the yard until my dog ate it.

I havent beenon one in a while, but i bet getting on that thing drunk and/or high will become the centerpiece for alot of funny stories. I used to roll out of mine all the time sober.